This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grand Valley Zag View Post
    Jazz also appears to be one of-------- the funniest and smartest posters here.
    Originally posted by GoZags View Post
    You're half right.
    There are the halves, by word count not letter count, and I even gave an extra word to the left.

Happy New Years to all.
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
      You need some new material, 62. It’s 2020. Happy New Year.
      It’s the build up jazz. New material on sat. =)
      Qualified for 23 Straight Big Dances

12 Straight Round of 32s

11 Sweet Sixteens (6 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
        See so much attacking on this board that it just takes away from the content/purpose intended of this board...
        Agree - and people wonder why the Board seems like its dying . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
          I'll keep my eyes on the horizon...

Comment

I'll keep my eyes on the horizon...
            Remember to tip your waitress.

Comment

• Originally posted by YankMyZAG View Post
              Right or left?

I have always been a good tipper, however, minimum wage here in WA state just went to $13.50/hr and includes food service workers.
              I don't begrudge them their wages, at all, but they make more than I do, as a small business owner.

Maybe they should tip me!
              Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Poseidon, Jake’s, pacific coast grill, all great seaside places. Good service, great horizons. Especially at dusk.

Comment

• Originally posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
                  Funniest gag ever. Henny Youngman. “You wanna help?.........Don’t help.” The key is the pause. And the violin.

Comment

Poseidon, Jake’s, pacific coast grill, all great seaside places. Good service, great horizons. Especially at dusk.
                    Googled those places. Hard to beat any of them. Have one for me, cheers and happy new year.

Comment

Googled those places. Hard to beat any of them. Have one for me, cheers and happy new year.
                      Anytime, Yank. The first is on me. Back atcha, HNY.

Comment

• Vs Lebron James Jr...then Suggs announcement after the game. Juicy!

https://www.fox9.com/video/640296

Comment

Funniest gag ever. Henny Youngman. “You wanna help?.........Don’t help.” The key is the pause. And the violin.
                          I sat one row in front of Henny Youngman on a red eye flight from Fairbanks to Seattle in Oct of ‘82 (F). He had been the headliner at the “Alaska Visitor’s Bureau” convention banquet earlier that night.

The guy was non-stop .... from the time we boarded until the time we landed. Joke after joke after joke. Easily the 2nd most enjoyable flight I’ve ever had.

As we were boarding he said to the F/A at the door ..... “ Look at the dead bird! “. He then looked up, pretending to shade his eyes and said “Where?”
                          sigpic
                          “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
                          ——-
                          List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
                          Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• You cannot replace those old classics. When I was at Cedars, always those guys ended up in with us. But... anything solid on Suggs?? he’s quite the big deal..

Comment

• Originally posted by GoZags View Post
                              I sat one row in front of Henny Youngman on a red eye flight from Fairbanks to Seattle in Oct of ‘82 (F). He had been the headliner at the “Alaska Visitor’s Bureau” convention banquet earlier that night.

The guy was non-stop .... from the time we boarded until the time we landed. Joke after joke after joke. Easily the 2nd most enjoyable flight I’ve ever had.

As we were boarding he said to the F/A at the door ..... “ Look at the dead bird! “. He then looked up, pretending to shade his eyes and said “Where?”
                              You were very lucky. I’m jealous.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
                                You cannot replace those old classics. When I was at Cedars, always those guys ended up in with us. But... anything solid on Suggs?? he’s quite the big deal..
                                You mean the aging cloak and suiters in LA by way of Brooklyn, USA? Those are my guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X