2022 - Andre Casey Jr (AJ Casey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    "probably gonzaga" -- sounds like he's leaning towards staying in the midwest with the illini, michigan or ohio state...
    Yeah, kind of disappointed to see him put it that way, considering he's been referred to as our top priority.

Comment

Prep Hoops' Platform: Four-star forward AJ Casey updates his recruitment

"Gonzaga: "Roger Powell has been recruiting me for the most part. They are an intriguing school. They are always in the final four. They play through their four-men. I love everything about their program."

https://247sports.com/college/illino...ing-167651378/

Comment

ESPN Profile

Originally posted by Zagdawg View Post

"Gonzaga: "Roger Powell has been recruiting me for the most part. They are an intriguing school. They are always in the final four. They play through their four-men. I love everything about their program."

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b...38292/aj-casey

:]
        Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

Originally posted by Zagdawg View Post

Always in the Final Four?! The fact that a recruit would be able to say something like this and not be laughed out of the gym is truly incredible. What a change we've seen.
          I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

Michigan is really becoming a recruiting force. Howard hired a brilliant staff when he took over.

Comment

Wonder if Jeremy Pargo knows the Casey family? Or Norvell? Pargo was instrumental in getting Norvell and made a pledge to Few that he would be on the look out for Chicago area players for the Zags. Some people have no idea how grateful Pargo is to Gonzaga University and the fact that they gave him an opportunity that others wouldn't. He took advantage of it. He just had to get out of the place he was living in. The murder rate is certain areas of Chicago right now is escalating to really dangerous proportions.

Comment

Inside The Kennel
                @InsideTheKennel
                ·
                12m
                Gonzaga in the final 8 for one of its top priorities in the 2022 class AJ Casey

Comment

What happened to the all knowing Caldwell Zag who said we were going to get Sky Clark? Swing and a miss sounds like.

Comment

Why do you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
                      Why do you say that?
                      Say what? Sure doesnt sound by anything like Clark is transferring here. And we are recruiting pgs that indicate as much

Comment

This is a thread about AJ Casey, a power forward who has Gonzaga in his top 8.

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
                          This is a thread about AJ Casey, a power forward who has Gonzaga in his top 8.
                          Exactly!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by White lightning View Post
                            Exactly!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                            Great. What I said is still true

Comment

Well, if you were still allowed on his site you might be able to answer your own question. Back on topic....would be awesome to get AJ!

Comment

Originally posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
                                Great. What I said is still true
                                So you popped into a thread about AJ Casey to disparage a former poster (Caldwell hasn't even been on GU Boards for 2 months+) for making some kind of prediction about Skyy Clark on his website? I think you should probably start your own website for these morsels.

Comment

Working...
                                X