Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZagsObserver View Post
    Sure is quiet. No insider buzz?
    I don't think so. Someone ran off our only hookup.

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
      I don't think so. Someone ran off our only hookup.
      Who might that of been?

Comment

Originally posted by ZagsObserver View Post
        Sure is quiet. No insider buzz?
        Not on this site at least.

Comment

Pretty sure I saw Jared sitting behind the Zag bench at the Central Michigan game

Comment

He's been offered by GU and UCLA, so it would make sense for him to check out today's game, compare team offense vs iso offense.

He's also been offered by Duke.

Comment

Whoo boy I hope Jared was at this one.

Comment

Wonder if Watson wished that he was at Gonzaga instead of ucla when the game reached halftime.

Comment

Joe Tipton
                  @TiptonEdits
                  ·
                  5m
                  2023 Top-30 prospect Jared McCain discusses his scholarship offer ‘goal board’, as well as recent visits (Louisville, Houston), plus future visits (Duke, Gonzaga), and more.

https://www.on3.com/news/jared-mccai...r-recruitment/

Comment

Article says he missed his unofficial visit for the Texas game due to strep throat. That's good news - I thought maybe he just cancelled because we were out.

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
                      Article says he missed his unofficial visit for the Texas game due to strep throat. That's good news - I thought maybe he just cancelled because we were out.
                      Yeah we'll see if he actually makes it here; based on that article seems like he has some dream schools and the Zags are more like a safety.

Comment

He will definitely visit. Very confident about that. His shooting would help this year’s team.

Comment

Originally posted by zagfan08 View Post
                          He will definitely visit. Very confident about that. His shooting would help this year’s team.
                          Fingers crossed.

Comment

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...8/#179293348_2

"MCCAIN GIVES OFF STRONG COLLEGE STAR VIBES"

"His list of suitors will give him an opportunity to fit that billing. McCain told 247Sports that he is in talks with Duke about setting up a visit near the end of the season during the month of February. He also says that Gonzaga and UCLA will also receive official visits. A list cut could potentially be dropping soon. Look for those three programs along with Houston and Louisville to be in the swing of things when that time rolls around."

Comment

If Duke is truly involved in his recruiting, then I wonder just how many times we have gotten a recruit that they really wanted...

Don't think PK can be considered in this scenario...IMO

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X