2022 - Jaden Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
    AZ has acquired Ballo and beat us out for Dylan Anderson already, and has Jaden Bradley and Collin Chandler in their 'top targets' list on 247. Losing Lloyd is looming large.
    They would be players that believe that they can be the difference to go far in March Madness.
    To come to Gonzaga, that is already an expectation and they would need to be ready to come off the bench and wait their turn, unless they could win a starting job as a freshman.
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Has anybody else heard that Jaden Bradley has already informed us that he will NOT be a Zag?
      Love the Zags!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsnider View Post
        Has anybody else heard that Jaden Bradley has already informed us that he will NOT be a Zag?
        Why are you giving away info that you got from a pay site?

Comment

I don’t know if he did or did not get it from a pay site but I just want to warn against throwing out those accusations and here’s why: I do not pay for recruiting info and have gotten info from other zags news places or generic Men’s CBB sites before seeing it here- news can come from almost anywhere. And actually by throwing out that accusation you seem to be the one giving away what is on that site.

Comment

Recruiting information is not proprietary information and it would be extremely hard for any pay site to sue you for damages because the cross examination of how those individuals obtained that information could reveal borderline unethical or illegal methods and could result in a recruiting violation for a school. To charge money for this information really puts fuel on the fire so to speak and has always been my concern for better or worse on that so called industry. That is why I never go there talking tit for tat on who received the information first. Posters may not agree with me and that is ok. Just think it’s a waste of time at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
              Why are you giving away info that you got from a pay site?
              I first heard about it from my son-in-law who called me. He heard it from a good friend who attended UA who told him that Gonzaga was out of the running for Jaden. It seemed to be common knowledge from UA fans that it was down to UA/Alabama. Later in the day I learned from the pay site that Jaden did in fact inform GU that he was not going to choose them but that was after I posted the question. Perhaps my mistake was not to take my question down after I did learn about it from the pay site but I didn't and for that I am sorry and feel bad now. But if I knew the answer definitively - I wouldn't ask the question. My question was on the level - i just wanted to understand at the time whether anybody else from the GU side had heard it.
              Love the Zags!!!

Comment

LOL- i love caldwell's army always on the defensive. I subscribed before-- waste of money and any information I learned from the site, I had already learned somewhere else before he posted.

Sorry-- but the "insider" site, isnt the only hub where you can get inside info..

Comment

Originally posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
                  LOL- i love caldwell's army always on the defensive. I subscribed before-- waste of money and any information I learned from the site, I had already learned somewhere else before he posted.

Sorry-- but the "insider" site, isnt the only hub where you can get inside info..
                  You mind providing us with that source, then? Otherwise you're just posturing.

Comment

Originally posted by StatZag19 View Post
                    You mind providing us with that source, then? Otherwise you're just posturing.
                    Haha. Keep spending your money bucko. ��

Comment

Originally posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
                      Haha. Keep spending your money bucko. ��
                      You mind pointing out where I said I was subscribed over there?

Again, you're just posturing here with your large ego.

Comment

Originally posted by StatZag19 View Post
                        You mind pointing out where I said I was subscribed over there?

Again, you're just posturing here with your large ego.

Comment

Bradley will be announcing his commitment today in a few hours. https://twitter.com/PaulBiancardi/st...76953224024064

Comment

The Tide has turned on this one. On to the next one....

Comment

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
                              The Tide has turned on this one. On to the next one....
                              I think it's UK...

Comment

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                                I think it's UK...
                                Bet ya a beer

Comment

Working...
                                X