2022 - Jaden Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timme's going pro after this year.

He might stick as an NBA bencher, or he might play in the top foreign league (Nigel Williams Goss is now the starting PG for Madrid, with a wife and baby and millions in annual salary).

Either way Timme will make many millions of dollars in the next 5-10yrs as a pro basketballer.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
      Where is he even projected as a 1st round pick?
      Is the season over already? Sheesh. I must have missed it!
      Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
        Where is he even projected as a 1st round pick?
        The 2020-2021 version of Timme would not get drafted IMO BUT, we have not seen the 2021-2022 version which could well be very improved by developing the skills he would need to play at the next level...specifically developing an outside shot from 3pt land and work on quicker feet on defence...we won't know until he has played a few games BUT both he and Watson needed to develop outside shooting skills to be viable players after college...IMO

Comment

Originally posted by zagfan08 View Post
          If that’s the standard as a West Coast team in the WCC you’re gonna be pretty unhappy. We’ll get some guys but most years we’re not gonna be a player for most of the top 10 guys. Maybe a couple each year we even have a shot at. Good thing Mookie Cook fits that criteria next year.
          Wait who? Mookie Cook? Are you telling me I have a name to insert into google with Gonzaga and keep hitting the search button like a mouse on crack? Sweet!! Like I had nothing else better to do!!

Comment

The issue with Timme is not only his height and so so athleticism, but he is terrible when it comes to guarding the pick & roll. He also has yet to develop a consistent mid range jumper.

There is no question he would get drafted. But he has all the makings of a mid-2nd rounder or worse at the current time.

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
              AZ has acquired Ballo and beat us out for Dylan Anderson already, and has Jaden Bradley and Collin Chandler in their 'top targets' list on 247. Losing Lloyd is looming large.
              Tommy’s recruiting is going to be a problem for GU especially if Arizona out does it in March.
              Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

Working...
              X