2023 - Jackson Shelstad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 - Jackson Shelstad

6' PG from West Linn, 87th at 247 currently. Has been offered.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jackson-Shelstad-46110048/

Great posts

Some great thread starters, scrooner. Enjoying the info on 2023 Zags recruits.

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

Sure thing, just trying to get a thread for each one so we can stay organized, ha ha.

I wish there was an archive thread so we could just have active targets in one place, and move all of the other ones to the archive (AJ Casey, Jeremy Fears, Fanbo, Yohan Traore, etc). No need to have this folder full of people we passed on (or who passed on us).

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
        Sure thing, just trying to get a thread for each one so we can stay organized, ha ha.

I wish there was an archive thread so we could just have active targets in one place, and move all of the other ones to the archive (AJ Casey, Jeremy Fears, Fanbo, Yohan Traore, etc). No need to have this folder full of people we passed on (or who passed on us).
        That is a good idea but fear it would take hours to gather and move them...

Mods is this probable?

Comment

Well, the quicker way to do it would be to make a new folder that's for active targets, turns this one in the archive, and just move the threads of the active targets.

Comment

Well, the quicker way to do it would be to make a new folder that's for active targets, turns this one in the archive, and just move the threads of the active targets.
            We have the “Whelping Box”...how about the “Whelping Coffin” for those who have passed on?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
              We have the “Whelping Box”...how about the “Whelping Coffin” for those who have passed on?

But we don't play nobody.

Comment

https://247sports.com/Article/Basket...tad-173967833/

Visited last weekend. Has been to UCLA, Oregon, and GU. Looks like a battle of the west coast elite.

Comment

Originally posted by bdmiller7 View Post
                  https://247sports.com/Article/Basket...tad-173967833/

Visited last weekend. Has been to UCLA, Oregon, and GU. Looks like a battle of the west coast elite.
                  Should we really lump Oregon in with this so called élite term?

Comment

They've been to 7 straight tournaments and four Elite Eights this century. I think that's second best in the Pac 12. Elite? Ehhh.

Ask a Duck and they'll tell you about that 1939 championship. It was won in a bracket of EIGHT TEAMS.

Comment

They've been to 7 straight tournaments and four Elite Eights this century. I think that's second best in the Pac 12. Elite? Ehhh.

Ask a Duck and they'll tell you about that 1939 championship. It was won in a bracket of EIGHT TEAMS.
                      San Francisco has won since then, and with more teams!
                      Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Originally posted by ZagRecruitWatch View Post
                        Should we really lump Oregon in with this so called élite term?
                        In the last decade I would put them 2nd behind GU in the west.

Comment

They've been to 7 straight tournaments and four Elite Eights this century.

No, they went to the NIT after the Elite 8 and Final Four years. That was three tourneys ago. They've made 7 of the last 8 NCAA's, with a F4, E8, three S16's, two round of 32's.

As to Shelstad, I'd guess that Payton Pritchard of West Linn is probably helping recruit him.

Comment

Originally posted by maynard g krebs View Post
                            No, they went to the NIT after the Elite 8 and Final Four years. That was three tourneys ago.
                            Yep, my bad.

Comment

Jackson announced his top 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X