No announcement yet.

Search party for missing FOOsters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wondered about her too, good to know she logs in, hopefully she's doing well!

Comment

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
      She didn't spend much time here... but man she is missed over there. That being said... just did some digging... she logs in... even posted about tickets last month. Think she's gone Hondo on us. Reads but doesn't post much anymore.
      She has not posted since then and that is unusual...I sent her a PM but she has not replied....if she signs on that would be good news..

Comment

I always wondered what happened to IrishZagFan. He hasn't been online in 6 years I think.
        Bring back the OCC

Comment

Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
          I always wondered what happened to IrishZagFan. He hasn't been online in 6 years I think.
          Me too! However it is a kinder gentler foo these days. Not sure if his Irish foo dimples would still be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

Anybody seen 23dpg?

“No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
              Anybody seen 23dpg?

He’s baaaaack.
              “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

He’s baaaaack.
                Can we convince the good guy to stay?
                Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                Mark Twain.

Comment

This thread sure has an unique history.
                  If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

Not really a Fooster, but 75Zag hasn’t been around much of late.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

Has anybody seen Francis?

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

Rumors abound. He might be on a boat somewhere. Or he might be the Pope. Or he might be paying an uncomfortable amount of attention to UNC's mascot currently. But probably not all 3 of those things simultaneously.

Comment

Has anybody seen GPGU?

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                            Rumors abound. He might be on a boat somewhere. Or he might be the Pope. Or he might be paying an uncomfortable amount of attention to UNC's mascot currently. But probably not all 3 of those things simultaneously.
                            I heard that, after an unfortunate encounter, he was paid $125,000 to lay low and deny.
                            Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Is ZagPhish still around? The Foo seems lonely without him.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

Is ZagPhish still around? The Foo seems lonely without him.
                                Yes and no. Doesn't hit the board much. I keep in touch with him offline as he has done and does artwork for my brewery. Gonna see him next week... will bust some chops.
                                "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Working...
                                X