No announcement yet.

Search party for missing FOOsters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lothar disappeared... he is alive and well on twitter-verse though.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Originally posted by UberZagFan View Post
      This thread sure has an unique history.
      Uber has become nonexistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

NO one was looking for me but I've been on another huge project that take a lot of time.

And with the MBB not as relevant or fun now, I forget to check Foo.

I hope everyone's been well.
        Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
        Mark Twain.

Comment

I think we’re all missing Foosters at this point. The Foo has been kinda’ quiet of late.
          “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

It is sad... the internet has evolved past us old timers. Plus, now that I no longer sit in front of a computer professionally, my spare moments of dinking around the interwebs are fewer and farther between.

Comment

Dude! This miso garlic chicken is outstanding!

Garlic Miso Chicken Wings
              Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

Originally posted by TheZagPhish View Post

I think I’m trying this on my Green Egg

'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Originally posted by TheZagPhish View Post

Can you please go post something in Foo Thread 666? That thread has gotten awfully stale without Phish contributions.
                  “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

I know how to get Phish in for a minute. He can't resist hitting play here:

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                    Mark Twain.

Comment

Incidentally, my almost 14 year old daughter who now has a collection of Nirvana, New Order, and Violent Femmes shirts (These are now considered "Oldie novelty items) asked me yesterday if we could order a "Janes Addiction" shirt.

Why yes, Yes we can.

I got her a black with yellow: "Janes Addiction" shirt AND, just for being so cool, I got her a black with white letters; "Jane Says; She's done with Sergio"

She says none of her friends will get it, which is the entire point.

AND, we are lucky bc her school is wealthy enough that her "music" class is actually just "Guitar class" - with 30 kids and their guitars. She wants to learn "Jane Says"
                      Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by DZ View Post
                        Incidentally, my almost 14 year old daughter who now has a collection of Nirvana, New Order, and Violent Femmes shirts (These are now considered "Oldie novelty items) asked me yesterday if we could order a "Janes Addiction" shirt.

Why yes, Yes we can.

I got her a black with yellow: "Janes Addiction" shirt AND, just for being so cool, I got her a black with white letters; "Jane Says; She's done with Sergio"

AND, we are lucky bc her school is wealthy enough that her "music" class is actually just "Guitar class" - with 30 kids and their guitars. She wants to learn "Jane Says"
                        Love that song. I love the percussion in the live version from the Kettle Whistle EP - probably among my top ten favorite songs from a great decade of music.
                        Last edited by Martin Centre Mad Man; 08-31-2021, 06:02 PM.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

Originally posted by DZ View Post

Why yes, Yes we can.

Great school!
                          Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Zagranny?
                            IZF?
                            Bring back the OCC

Comment

Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
                              Uber has become nonexistent.

Define nonexistent.
                              If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

Originally posted by UberZagFan View Post
                                Define nonexistent.
                                It is very nice to see you. Hope things are well.
                                Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                                X