No announcement yet.

Musings (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this guy at work runs a bracket similar to the one here on GUboards. Everyone draws a name out of a hat and that is your team.

I got UNC. Of all the teams to get, I got one I want to lose. Gonna see if I can convince one of the 9th graders to trade me for their pick. I'm sure I can convince the girl to give up a 4 seed for a 2 seed.
    ...and there definitely is no such thing as Prince Charming.

Comment

• Wondering if anyone already has tix and travel plans for the Final Four.

Comment

• I really want to go.

Comment

• It will be a “home” arena for me.

Comment

• Same deal for us, I go by the stadium on my way to work. We put in for the lottery but didn't win.

Comment

• When I went to Phoenix I bought my airline tickets a couple of months ahead. Fortunately I knew my parents would need there already so I figured I would just visit them if the Zags didn't make it. Saved myself a couple hundred bucks airline fare.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
              'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
              - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Wow. Has been a bit since I last posted. Here’s my latest news:

My son is a Badger now.
                I’m teaching Middle school (lord help me).
                I now have an Ice Castle. For those who don’t know what that is, picture Grumpy Old Men with an RV on their lake. Fishing is All-year long in MN.
                It’s still colder than a witch’s tittie. Winter came too soon.

Comment

• Welcome back, mee
                  The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Back again after a long hiatus. Found this in my pm’s. Life is good.

Oh, du bist so sexy!You’re so sexy! You’ve made a fire in my pants.

Comment

• Welcome back ( again )
                      So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• Back again. Another season full of hopes.
                        What had everyone been up to?

Comment

• Still trying to teach middle school.
                          It’s like herding cats in heat.
                          I now completely understand why my high school students didn’t remember anything from middle school.
                          Hoping my investments grow quickly so I can retire early.

Comment

• When a parent send you shots at a bar, you drink up! (also maybe I shouldn’t be drinking where my students’ parents drink)

Comment

• Headed to Spokane next week. It’s been a long time since I was last there. So looking forward to being back in the PNW. To being back home.

Comment

• My kids' teachers are friends, so we don't go to the bar to drink with them, we just have them over to the house and then drink.
                                'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                                - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Working...
                                X