What Song are you Listening To Right Now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seacatfan
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2014

I propose that listing a song without linking the song should result in banishment from the foo...for a day or so, or at least a couple hours. What good is a music thread without music?

Comment

• 23dpg
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
      I propose that listing a song without linking the song should result in banishment from the foo...for a day or so, or at least a couple hours. What good is a music thread without music?

How do you post YouTube videos anymore? I use to be able to copy link then enter it into video selection on the bar. Doesn’t work anymore and diminishes my reply. (I’ve never actually listened to this song)
      Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• seacatfan
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2014

I guess this was a hit in the 90s, I honestly don't remember ever hearing it before. Caught it on SiriusXM today, I think the new wave station, sounds pretty good.

Comment

• seacatfan
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2014

Oops, the above was 80s, not 90s.

Speaking of the 90s, Tori Amos has a new album out fairly recently, sounds pretty much the same as her stuff from 25 years ago.

Comment

• seacatfan
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2014

Another new release, from the duo that seems like it shouldn't work at all, yet does brilliantly. Robert Plant and Alison Krauss.

Comment

• seacatfan
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2014

Kinda can't believe You Tube's algorithm didn't suggest this for me. A couple of their songs just popped up on one of my Pandora stations, really like it. Obvious parallel with First Aid Kit, some similarities in sound and also a sister duo. Although these 2 are from Indianapolis, not Sweden.

bonus song

Comment

• seacatfan
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2014

I know I heard the name Juliana Hatfield back in the day, but I never sought out her music. Some of it was probably on MTV, but I don't recall. Anyway she started popping up on one of my Pandora stations, I'm digging it.

Comment

• seacatfan
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2014

2021 release from Jackson Browne that easily sounds like it could be one of his songs from the 70s or 80s. He's looking grizzled, but the voice is still golden.

Comment

• caduceus
                    Zag for Life
                    • Mar 2007

Holy Crap! Anyone heard of these guys? Great arrangement, great song. Abbey Road Studios, 2020. Apparently popular in Britain, but never heard of them. Everyone I've sent this to has had a great reaction.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                      • Feb 2007

Just One Fix - Ministry

A bit industrial hardcore but great tune.
                      "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• RenoZag
                        Super Moderator
                        • Feb 2007

"Freeway Jam" - Jeff Beck, from the "Blow by Blow" album.

Good warm-up for Zags hoops and a million times better than "Zombie Nation."
                        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• sittingon50
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Twilight Zone-Golden Earring

Provided to YouTube by Red Bullet Productions BVTwilight Zone · Golden EarringCut℗ Red BulletReleased on: 2010-01-22Artist: Golden EarringAuto-generated by Y...
                          But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• sittingon50
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Candy Dulfer-Lily Was Here

live at '30. Leverkusener Jazztage' 2009/11/12broadcast by WDR Rockpalast 2010/02/21composed by Dave StewartMusicians:Candy Dulfer (saxophone)Jan Van Duikere...

Love this live version

Comment

• sittingon50
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Jimmy Sax-No Man No Cry

Itunes : https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/no-man-no-cry-jimmy-sax-version/id1271779837?i=1271780113&mt=1&app=musicSpotify:https://open.spotify.com/track...

!st time hearing this guy. Damn, he's good!

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                                • Feb 2007

Agora - Bear Hands

"And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Working...
                                X