No announcement yet.

If you think it, post it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
      better shut down the thread to be consistent....can’t get political

Comment

• Maybe he was being sarcastic, that seems to be an excepted excuse...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
          better shut down the thread to be consistent....can’t get political
          It seems that rather than just being political, there was an air of combativeness, two posters, in particular, battling it out.
          This is not the place for a 'cage match' where only one can leave alive. Besides...it's the foo. No real rules.
          Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Originally posted by willandi View Post
            It seems that rather than just being political, there was an air of combativeness, two posters, in particular, battling it out.
            This is not the place for a 'cage match' where only one can leave alive. Besides...it's the foo. No real rules.
            especially if it is in jest.

I mean come on CEO... you gotta admit it is kinda funny.
            "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
              Good one MC!!!

You win the FOO Prize.... now, that's funny.

Had to drop in... just to say, that's the best laugh I've had in several months of agony.

P.S. I will try to drop in and post once I get a chance.... It it madness for me at the moment!!!

Comment

• Oh, I copied your Clorox pic... and forwarded it to two of my friends...

They are hysterically laughing....

good one!

Comment

• “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
                    Maybe he was being sarcastic, that seems to be an excepted excuse...
                    Lol. Oh, stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Added another thing to my list of things I never envisioned myself doing... Took apart one of these bad boys:

Re-aligned the dang plastic sleeve, put it back together and blammo.... it works again. Really wish I had watched the video about troubleshooting these things on Sunday when we were brewing. Took me all of 15 minutes to fix and most of that was fighting the four screws on the stainless steel part that were on super tight.

ETA... for the record that is an magnetic drive pump.
                      "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Comment

• Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                        Added another thing to my list of things I never envisioned myself doing... Took apart one of these bad boys:

Re-aligned the dang plastic sleeve, put it back together and blammo.... it works again. Really wish I had watched the video about troubleshooting these things on Sunday when we were brewing. Took me all of 15 minutes to fix and most of that was fighting the four screws on the stainless steel part that were on super tight.

ETA... for the record that is an magnetic drive pump.
                        Awesome. It always feels good to fix something.
                        Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
                          Awesome. It always feels good to fix something.
                          I'd like to say I did a lot... but to be perfectly honest... it was removing screws... taking header off... making sure it works without the header... realigning the sleeve to make sure the internal magnet is centered inside the sleeve, retighten and reassemble.

I gotta say though... this new side gig has turned me into a plumber... mechanic... engineer... etc.

My business partner and I had a philosophical discussions regarding whether the push the wort through the chiller or pull it. For the record, I was in the push column... but we decided to pull. If the dang pump above had been working properly... it wouldn't have mattered as we would have done both and used the push one (which has a ball-valve attached) for flow control

Comment

• My son is taking his first actuarial exam today. Got my fingers crossed. Very very tough test... and the first of many. Hopefully he'll pass and be able to take at least one more during his senior year. My daughter's boyfriend has taken three to this point... but he didn't start taking them until after he graduated in 2018 as his school didn't actually have an actuary program.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                              My son is taking his first actuarial exam today. Got my fingers crossed. Very very tough test... and the first of many. Hopefully he'll pass and be able to take at least one more during his senior year. My daughter's boyfriend has taken three to this point... but he didn't start taking them until after he graduated in 2018 as his school didn't actually have an actuary program.
                              My high school friend studied for years and passed on her (I think she said 8th attempt?) last year. She had a change of careers after teaching high level math so she was working full time while trying to study and pass it. She's very smart, perfect math SAT, got her master's at 22, so I have no doubt it's hard!
                              Best of luck to your son, I'm sure you'll all be celebrating when he no longer has to study for it, by the end of it her mom and sister were just as invested in her passing because they went through it with her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
                                My high school friend studied for years and passed on her (I think she said 8th attempt?) last year. She had a change of careers after teaching high level math so she was working full time while trying to study and pass it. She's very smart, perfect math SAT, got her master's at 22, so I have no doubt it's hard!
                                Best of luck to your son, I'm sure you'll all be celebrating when he no longer has to study for it, by the end of it her mom and sister were just as invested in her passing because they went through it with her.
                                Thanks... my daughter's boyfriend found that the 4th time was the charm. My son squeaked by on a practice test last night. Good thing is you know right away. Its all on screen in their testing centers (per the company they are an essential service) and you get the results right away. He should be home in the next couple of hours... think it is a 3 hour time limit.

Comment

Working...
                                X