No announcement yet.

If you think it, post it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An earring was found in our living room a few weeks ago. My wife was looking at me like wtf. Her sister was at our house a month ago. I sent her a picture tonight to ask her if it was her’s. She says no. I’m in trouble and I haven’t done anything. But where the heck did this earring come from?
    Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
      An earring was found in our living room a few weeks ago. My wife was looking at me like wtf. Her sister was at our house a month ago. I sent her a picture tonight to ask her if it was her’s. She says no. I’m in trouble and I haven’t done anything. But where the heck did this earring come from?
      When I was really young, I would guess 4? One of my earrings fell off my dresser as I was putting it away, we looked for it and just could not find it I assume it found its way down in between the weave in the carpet backing. Years passed, I was in highschool and my dad found it down in the basement approximately underneath where it was initially lost.
      All that to say you probably found something that was lost by former owners.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
        When I was really young, I would guess 4? One of my earrings fell off my dresser as I was putting it away, we looked for it and just could not find it I assume it found its way down in between the weave in the carpet backing. Years passed, I was in highschool and my dad found it down in the basement approximately underneath where it was initially lost.
        All that to say you probably found something that was lost by former owners.
        That’s pretty wild. I guess that’s what could have happened here.
        Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Tryna run the table in the FOO right now
          Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• I blew it. My sister-in-law asked if we wanted to go to the trans-siberian orchestra the day after thanksgiving. Without even thinking I said sure. It's the exact same time as the Duke Gonzaga game. No wonder the tickets were a good deal. How many years have I been watching Gonzaga and I still haven't figured out to look at the schedule before I commit to stuff?
            Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
              I blew it. My sister-in-law asked if we wanted to go to the trans-siberian orchestra the day after thanksgiving. Without even thinking I said sure. It's the exact same time as the Duke Gonzaga game. No wonder the tickets were a good deal. How many years have I been watching Gonzaga and I still haven't figured out to look at the schedule before I commit to stuff?
              Can’t you just ask her to record it on her phone and share it with you in the morning?
              “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Anyone else avoiding sleeping because you just have to get up to go to an awful job in the morning?
                ...and there definitely is no such thing as Prince Charming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                  Can’t you just ask her to record it on her phone and share it with you in the morning?
                  I should have done that. I did have espn app on my phone and was able to sneak away and watch quite a bit of the game.
                  Bring back the OCC

Comment

• We're used to GU winning November/December and coming up short in March/April. I'd be willing to see that trend reversed.

Team needs to peak in March, not December.
                    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                      We're used to GU winning November/December and coming up short in March/April. I'd be willing to see that trend reversed.

Team needs to peak in March, not December.
                      I’m with you on that. I don’t understand all of the apocalyptic drama on this board after the team loses a game in December. These games are great learning opportunities for a young team. I’m glad that great teams want to play Gonzaga.
                      “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Went for a walk at lunch today. I saw a crow basically dive bomb the road. Then circle back up and dive bomb the road again. It just kept doing it. As I got closer I figured out it was dropping a nut on the road to try and crack it open. Crows are pretty damn smart.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                        You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eroop22 View Post
                          Went for a walk at lunch today. I saw a crow basically dive bomb the road. Then circle back up and dive bomb the road again. It just kept doing it. As I got closer I figured out it was dropping a nut on the road to try and crack it open. Crows are pretty damn smart.

I've heard they'll bring you things, friends have left shiny things out for them and they'll replace it with something they find somewhere else. I have not tried this on my own because I get enough random things to pick up from passing motorists lol.

Comment

• Had to change a battery on my wife's car. Wtf these new cars just bury the battery. No joke I had to remove the windshield wiper arms, two plastic cowlings, and brake fluid reservoir just to get to the battery.

You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

Had to change a battery on my wife's car. Wtf these new cars just bury the battery. No joke I had to remove the windshield wiper arms, two plastic cowlings, and brake fluid reservoir just to get to the battery.

I needed to access my battery on my new truck to run an inverter when I was camping. It was a pain in the ass to even find the terminals. I had to go to the manual to figure it out, which led me to taking off a plastic cover on the engine. the battery still did not appear, but they had a positive post under the cover I could connect to.
                              Bring back the OCC

Comment

Went for a walk at lunch today. I saw a crow basically dive bomb the road. Then circle back up and dive bomb the road again. It just kept doing it. As I got closer I figured out it was dropping a nut on the road to try and crack it open. Crows are pretty damn smart.

On a road near my house crows drop nuts on the road to break them open. It's annoying because sometimes they hit your vehicle when you're driving on that road.
                                Bring back the OCC

Comment

Working...
                                X