If you think it, post it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
    I just watched Donnie darko with my daughter. I really enjoy watching movies with her for the first time. It brings me back to when I saw them for the first time.
    I used to like watching old movies with my daughter. Recently she has been ####ting on movies I think are great. As it's happening I try to tell myself that she has horrible taste. Then I find myself agreeing with her.
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

• Baldwin getting charged with manslaughter along with armorer on set sounds appropriate imo.

Comment

• So I'm debating sending an email. We're thinking up food for the middle school cast party and it's surprisingly hard to find online suggestions for their musical. My kid's job on stage crew is to slide "Milky White" (a cow) onto stage. So my mind immediately went to "Milky White Sliders" on the menu. Little hamburgers with white American cheese. So now I'm debating, do I want to send that suggestion in an email or ease the other moms into my weird sense of humor. I know none of them, if this were my friends I'd have sent it immediately. I mean what else is there? Broccoli to look like little trees?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
          Baldwin getting charged with manslaughter along with armorer on set sounds appropriate imo.
          I agree for the most part. As a gun owner I believe once you pick up a gun all responsibility falls on you. It is a lot of responsibility they aren't toys. I don't care if someone told Baldwin it was a cold gun. There is no such thing as a cold gun all guns are hot and there are no exceptions to that rule. So ideally I think Baldwin should be the only one charged. But I get it was a movie set and the armorer had a job to do and she clearly didn't do her job.
          You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

• I'm glad I wasn't able to watch last night's game.
            Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
              So I'm debating sending an email. We're thinking up food for the middle school cast party and it's surprisingly hard to find online suggestions for their musical. My kid's job on stage crew is to slide "Milky White" (a cow) onto stage. So my mind immediately went to "Milky White Sliders" on the menu. Little hamburgers with white American cheese. So now I'm debating, do I want to send that suggestion in an email or ease the other moms into my weird sense of humor. I know none of them, if this were my friends I'd have sent it immediately. I mean what else is there? Broccoli to look like little trees?
              I say go for it. Sounds like fun.
              Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Actually was expecting a Chernobyl level meltdown on the MBB... kind of impressed with the reaction over there.
                "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                  Actually was expecting a Chernobyl level meltdown on the MBB... kind of impressed with the reaction over there.
                  I'm sure most people recognize that this team has a lot of issues and it's not on par with the teams we have had over the last 5 or so years. This is a transition year I hope and not a sign of steady decline.
                  Bring back the OCC

Comment

• "Zags to the Big 12" talk deserves a rest. WCC is going to give them all they can handle over the next two-three seasons. Lots of young talent coming into the league. If they do move, the Mountain West or PAC12 make more sense.

Meanwhile: Beat UOP !!
                    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• I bought some non-alcoholic beer from Crux. It's an IPA. I bought it because I figured it would be healthier, but I'm afraid it will sit in there forever like the beyond meat I bought once. I have already bought real beer a couple times since the purchase. Maybe I will work up the nerve to try it tonight.
                      Bring back the OCC

Comment

I bought some non-alcoholic beer from Crux. It's an IPA. I bought it because I figured it would be healthier, but I'm afraid it will sit in there forever like the beyond meat I bought once. I have already bought real beer a couple times since the purchase. Maybe I will work up the nerve to try it tonight.
                        If it's gross use it to make fondue!

Comment

I bought some non-alcoholic beer from Crux. It's an IPA. I bought it because I figured it would be healthier, but I'm afraid it will sit in there forever like the beyond meat I bought once. I have already bought real beer a couple times since the purchase. Maybe I will work up the nerve to try it tonight.
                          Drink a couple of real beers first. Then maybe it will be more palatable.
                          Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Don’t discount NA beers. Technology has gotten quite good and the quality has vastly improved. This stuff likely isn’t ODouls . Give one a try you might, not guarantees, actually like it. I’ve had some kickass NAs from local breweries out here
                            "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Comment

• I tried it last night. It was pretty decent. Definitely knew I wasn't drinking a beer, but it had decent flavor. It was kind of a like a hoppy citrusy seltzer.
                              Bring back the OCC

Comment

I tried it last night. It was pretty decent. Definitely knew I wasn't drinking a beer, but it had decent flavor. It was kind of a like a hoppy citrusy seltzer.
                                Talked to this company last spring, and we may work with them once we are open, that takes 3 kegs of regular beer and turns it into a keg of NA beer and one keg of hard setlzer. Machine is WAAYYY expensive so they are partnering with a larger brewery to offer their services to smaller breweries. Going to try to port our pale ale over. They did say that it is very dependent on the original beer and some port better than others.

Comment

Working...
                                X