What are you eating right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    I meant TH for the donuts we buy the Costco size bags of Starbucks French roast (unless Costco has something else dark roast we like), we're going through the bags a lot faster since my one pot is now 3. We use an espresso pot to make coffee because we like it really strong. The drip maker wasn't cutting it. Sometimes I'll put syrup in it or use the frother from Ikea to make the milk fluffy, but it's not a necessity.
    We have a Krups single serve espresso maker, with a frother, and a grinder for fresh beans.
    I make a nice cappuccino once or twice a year. I also like it strong, but don't like the bitter that sometimes comes with using more grounds.
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Paella. Celebrating the overall number one seed in the 2021 NCAA tournament

Sent via mobile device
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Corned beef with red potatoes yesterday. Future source of hash tomorrow

Sent via mobile device

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post

Corned beef with red potatoes yesterday. Future source of hash tomorrow

Sent via mobile device
          Corned beef hash, eggs over easy, SD toast. . .easy brunch.

Accompanied by a glass of OJ and a Bloody Mary. #GoZags

Comment

• Egg Salad Sandwich

Comment

• I love the pictures Reno. I love them a bit too much, as I make some pork tenderloin porkchops, some side pasta and spinach salad for me and daughter. Believe it or not, that's one of her favorite meals, she'll eat the whole thing, and it'll be her 2nd spinach salad today.

I have a kid who's loved spinach salads since age 3. I am not sure what I did to deserve that. Ex used to say "She should have other vegetables, too." I would say, maybe ideally, but just about every vitamin she could get from those is actually in the spinach, too. If one can only eat one vegetable, it should be spinach.
              Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
              Mark Twain.

Comment

• Smoked some pastrami. Brisket Point.

Comment

• Pork Chop, Mac & Cheese.

Comment

• Pasta with meat sauce. #comfortfood

Sent via mobile device

Comment

• Eggs, link sausage, hash browns, OJ, coffee. . .breakfast for lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Corky View Post
                        Smoked some pastrami. Brisket Point.

Dang. I love home smoked pastrami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark

Comment

• Egg MucMuffin, the most perfect fast food sandwich ever created IMO.

Reno, email me or DM me here if you still can
                            Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                            Mark Twain.

Comment

• Originally posted by DZ View Post
                              Egg MucMuffin, the most perfect fast food sandwich ever created IMO.

Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by DZ View Post
                                Egg MucMuffin, the most perfect fast food sandwich ever created IMO.

Strongly disagree with your opinion. The Egg McMuffin isn't even McDonald's best breakfast sandwich. That honor clearly goes to the Sausage McMuffin with Egg.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                                You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                                X