No announcement yet.

What are you eating right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a fan of English Muffins. I'd get a biscuit at McD's, a croissant at Burger King, but first and foremost a breakfast sandwich on a hot pretzel from our local gas station chain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
      I'm not a fan of English Muffins. I'd get a biscuit at McD's, a croissant at Burger King, but first and foremost a breakfast sandwich on a hot pretzel from our local gas station chain.
      Breakfast sandwich on a hot pretzel. I normally steer clear of gas station food but I would try that.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
      You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

• Tim's Jalapeno chips

You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eroop22 View Post
          Breakfast sandwich on a hot pretzel. I normally steer clear of gas station food but I would try that.

I normally do too but they're more about MTO food than your typical Gas station hot dogs on a rolling cooker. Soft pretzels make everything better.

Comment

• When you’re getting ready to listen to a Walton-Pasch broadcast, stout provisions are mandatory

Sent via mobile device
            The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Working...
            X