Reno's Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M' kay. . .nm
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Originally posted by former1dog View Post
      Oh man, I doubt this is in the cards for me, but I sure wish it could be.

My wife had a comped trip to Orlando a couple years back and her company paid for me to tag along. I had a great time on 3 different Disney courses even though it was summer time.

I can only imagine how awesome that would be when the weather isn't sweltering.
      several years back the wife (gf @ the time) & Lothar went to Orlanda for a week in mid- Jan. Spent 4 days @ DW and the other days @ a great resort (thanks to her parents timeshare transfer). The weather was PERFECT (especially coming from WA) and the lines @ DW were better than perfect. We rode all the rides we wanted @ all 4 DW parks w/ time to spare.

Long story short - late Nov would probably be a good time to visit Orlando.
      youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• Early March will be a good time to visit Vegas. . .if the WCC decides to go there for its conference tourney ( insert icon smiley thingy saying a prayer here ) starting in 2009. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• More news on the wonderful housing market

From the Saturday / Sunday WSJ:

"The Mortgage Bankers Assoc. etimates that 1.35 million homes will enter the foreclosure process this year and another 1.44 million is 2008, up from 705,000 in 2005. The projected supply of foreclosed homes is equal to about 45% of existing home sales and could add 4 months to the supply of existing homes."

Comment

• time to buy! buy! buy! this is how fortunes are made! if only i had the money to buy one.
            sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• How to adjust your mortgage payments when the bank won't do it for you. . .if you're in a neighboprhood with a lot of 'For Sale' signs be vigilant. . .

Comment

• Pants make the scene. . .

Comment

• "Honest, officer, I'm heading for the recycling station. . ."

Comment

• The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubbadub View Post
                      Rub hopes to go to the Orlando tournament/would like to meet some of my fellow Foosters whenever possible.

(and i still dont have a foo hat )
                      I don't have a Foo hat either. . .may have to get one from cafepress.com or some other source before my BIS trip. . .Hmmm. . .

Buy a Foo Cap Here !!

or maybe a spiffy T-shirt Here

Comment

• Time Waster of The Day

How Much Alcohol Would it Take To Kill You ?

WHO MAKES UP THIS STUFF ?

Find out how many of your favorite alcoholic beverages it would take to send you to a drunken grave.
                        For the record, " 21 dry martinis in 3 hours. . ."

Who sez surfing the net is uninforming ??

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                          How Much Alcohol Would it Take To Kill You ?

WHO MAKES UP THIS STUFF ?

For the record, " 21 dry martinis in 3 hours. . ."
                          for the record...
                          It would take 31 bottles of Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale ......

by my calculations that would be just under two Mirror Ponds shy of 3 gallons....there'd be a whole lotta peein" goin" on.

but if I switched to Deschutes winter brew Jubelale it would take only 24 bottles
                          The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

• Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• It would take 22 shots of vodka to kill me? I feel like I must've gotten close to that number before...
                              sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubbadub View Post
                                It would take 22 shots of vodka to kill me? I feel like I must've gotten close to that number before...
                                I would prefer that you refrain from this type of drinking. The world is more interesting with you in it.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X