Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lothar98zag View Post
    HB to Reno Jr-ette!

Hope the big news from your Monday dinner meeting turns out well in the end.
    I have more questions than answers but have a better understanding of the behind-the-scenes stuff now.

Let's just say I say a little "thank you" prayer on the 15th and 31st and will continue to do so for the foo-seeable foo-ture.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
      Let's just say I say a little "thank you" prayer on the 15th and 31st and will continue to do so for the foo-seeable foo-ture.

Nice.
      If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

• Happy Sweet Sixteen 'lil Reno!

Comment

• First Barack HUSSEIN Obama gives a terrorist fist jab to his wife, then he bows to a king, and most recently he "shakes hands" w/ Commie leader Chavez. (and we all know what "shakes" hands" means...)

What can he possibly do to shame the USA even more?

Well he managed to lower himself even further - our so called President took the hand of a foreign leader's family member and bowed. America's over. Last one to leave turn off the lights.

(Mexico Pres and extended family w/ Pres Obama)
          youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• From the Rude Pundit:

So U.S. President Barack Obama shook hands with Venezuelan President (and Sausage) Hugo Chavez at the Summit of the Americas. And Republicans have gotten the vapors over it.

On the CNN, Senator John Ensign opined, "When you're talking about the prestige of the United States and the presidency of the United States, you have to be careful who you're seeing joking around with. And I think it was irresponsible for the president to be seen kind of laughing and joking with Hugo Chavez. This is -- you know, this is a person along the lines with Fidel Castro and the types of dictatorship that he has down there in Venezuela and the anti-Americanism that he has been spreading around the world is not somebody the president of the United States should be seen as having, you know, kind of friendly relations with."

The line-up has been numbingly expected. Newt Gingrich, Dana Perino, Bill Bennett, all outraged, outraged, that Obama's DNA mixed for a brief moment with Chavez's.

Sean Hannity waxed incoherently on Friday, "[H]ere it is, Barack Obama shaking hands with Hugo Chavez. And we remember, what, two years ago, you know, this is the same guy going to the United Nations calling the United States evil, how President Bush had spoken the day before and the stench and the sulphur smell still stood there, and I'm thinking, you know, I'm looking at Barack Obama, and there's a lot he obviously doesn't like about this country, he doesn't seem to like our economic system, our superpower status, doesn't seem to like our history, doesn't seem to like our underlying law."

Okay. So, like, if Obama was caught giving Chavez a hand job under the conference table, if Obama had been seen in the cloak room having seven minutes in heaven with Chavez, if Obama had been getting a reacharound while Chavez was giving him a Venezuelan pipeline treatment in his --s, we might have something to talk about.

But allowing Hugo Chavez to have a photo opp that he can hang in his office back in Caracas? That he can hand out as souvenirs? How, in any f---ing way, shape, or form, does that weaken us? We no longer live in the era of thuggish arrogance from America. Don't they understand that?

They really have nothing to talk about. The Rude Pundit's said it before and he'll keep saying. Every word that comes out of their mouths now stinks of such rank hypocrisy that they may as well be brushing their teeth with bull--it.
            Pretty much sums up my view. . .Ensign is a weasel and as big a tool as Harry Reid. They bent over for Yucca Mountain money and the jobs created when it was built but they're both too chickens--- to let the multi-billion dollar project actually operate. Hello ? It's not like the Silver State is a radiation virgin. Except for Tahoe, some stretches of the Eastern Sierra, and parts of Eastern Nevada, near Elko, the place is a nearly perfect dumping ground for radioactive waste, exceeded only by Arizona, West Texas, and Fort Irwin, California.
            Last edited by RenoZag; 04-23-2009, 09:06 PM.

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Comment

youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• Life is better when you have a Sunday morning tee time.

Comment

Life is better when you have a Sunday morning tee time.
                    Saturday tea time doesn't even come close.
                    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• First the rep Maxes Out and now the Jackals at the Spokesman-Review have implanted an exceedingly wide video screen that narrows up the space which threads appear in. . .

Effing Bass terds.

Comment

• I know this isn't the time or place for it, so I'll post this here:
                        I think CelticZag stole my avatar from 3 or 4 years ago.
                        That is all.
                        I wear a helmet while internetting.
                        sigpic

Comment

• The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Comment

• Greeting from North Attleboro, Mass.

Here tonight & Thursday night, fly home Friday.

Business travel across time zones pretty much sucks.

Business travel in general doesn't have to suck, but when times are better, nobody gives a rat's heiney about how much you spend for dinner on the road.

Right now, times are tough.

But I have a job ( a new job, new title even ) with the same outfit I've been with since 12/01/86, so I can't gripe too loudly.

I will add, however, that I'm not going to be signing up for any new installment plans ( e.g., car payments ) in the near footure. This economy isn't done tanking. Not by a long shot.

Cheers ! from the road.

Comment

Greeting from North Attleboro, Mass.
                              Hey man!

What's your new title? Did you join the fancypants class?
                              Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• Hey Reno,

Hope you have a nice and safe trip back home.

I am also getting ready to hit the road this Saturday. I am already packing my software, backups and laptops, my work essentials. That is always my biggest worry.

I am looking forward in getting out of San Fran for a bit. Going to work in Spokane. I need to relax and work from my house, got to bring the stress level somewhat lower.

Oh yeah, and I have HD Directv with Tivo and a three times faster internet.

Comment

Working...
                                X