No announcement yet.

Reno's Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Reno it is Fox News not Faux News. Just a simply spelling mistake, you must of been in a hurry .
    Last edited by RenoZag; 07-04-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofZagineer View Post
      No Reno it is Fox News not Faux News. Just a simply spelling mistake, you must of been in a hurry .
      Whoops ! Hit the edit button instead of the quote button. . .

Thanks for your service to the Nation, SOZ. Mine was so long ago it probably doesn't count any more.

1st AD, 1st Cav. . .the rest was REMF desk work

Have a good 4th of July
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QfivTq2k0E
        youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• That's a 5 STAR link, Lothar. Great subtlety and clever film-making. Thank you.

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Reno heads to Valdosta, GA, this week for work. Monday / Thursday are the travel days. . .there are no easy ways to get to Valdosta from Reno. Will have to make connection in Chicago (MDW) on the way out and in Las Vegas on the way back. . .

On Monday, I leave Reno at 9:15am PDST; I will arrive at my hotel in Valdosta at 1:00am EDST on Tuesday morning. . .long day of travel.

Last edited by RenoZag; 07-11-2009, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• The current version of the Mission Mountain Wood Band will be playing in Reno a week from today as part of a benefit for the Northern Nevada Food Bank.

LINK

Comment

• What I'm listening to. . .

Comment

• The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Comment

Comment

Comment

• What is this place? did you rename your post padding thread?
                        "Bringing you more of little since 2007"

Comment

• Originally posted by 83topper View Post
                          What is this place? did you rename your post padding thread?
                          Si, senor. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                            The current version of the Mission Mountain Wood Band will be playing in Reno a week from today as part of a benefit for the Northern Nevada Food Bank.LINK
                            Reno,

Wow, talk about memories.

Back in 1971 the group I was in "Feelings" was fairly popular in the Northwest specially in Montana. We used to play Monk's Cave in Missoula to standing room only line down the street and around the corner type crowds. At that time amother club in town, Jekyl & Hydes, had this garage band practicing in the basement. "Mission Mountain Wood Band". Partied hearty with them whenever we met on the road. Both groups opened for Rare Earth at the dome in bozeman at MSU, I remember well because by the time we got to the show they had drank all the booze and ate all the food in the dressing room, barely able to walk they still put on a heck of a show.

I was speaking with Alan Larson, formally of "Apple Jack", Montana boy and a hell of a bass player and vocalist, about putting a group together but he joined MMWB instead and unfortunately went down in the plane crash. Memories, thought I'd share these with you. Thanks, Reno.

Go!! Zags!!!
                            Last edited by bigblahla; 07-12-2009, 09:35 AM.
                            "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

• I can't recall if it was the start of my Junior or Senior year ( Fall 77 or Fall 78 ) but M2WB played a gig on the Quad as part of a "welcome back to campus" event staged by the ASGU.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X