No announcement yet.

Reno's Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny cartoon about Sarah. We need Joe the Plumber for Pres!

Comment

• Reno, just wanted to stop by on my way to page 1 FOO domination. Thanks for the cool thread.
      GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

• Damn, it's hot and muggy in Georgia
        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Thats one State you can say GO DAWG! and a lot of people will then reply sickem' woof woof woof.

But it is hot and muggy doesn't even describe it.

Comment

• I always wanted a sauna. . .with ample opportunities to eat hush puppies and fried okra.

If this is your quest, then Valdosta, Georgia is the place for you. . .
            Last edited by RenoZag; 07-14-2009, 05:51 PM.

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Back home after a very long travel day : 2 hr drive to Jacksonville; 5 Hr flight to Vegas; 1 Hr flight from Vegas to Reno. . .the time zone change is kickin my fanny

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                Back home after a very long travel day : 2 hr drive to Jacksonville; 5 Hr flight to Vegas; 1 Hr flight from Vegas to Reno. . .the time zone change is kickin my fanny
                Chopin vodka, splash brine, two bleu cheese stuffed olives x 2 = all better.

Welcome home.
                Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• Welcome home, Reno. Good to read you had safe travels.

You are right. Long trips can wear on an older body.

I don't miss my long business trips back in the '90's at all. 2 to 4 weeks out. Followed by a trip home that took 18 hours real time. Like Puerto Cortes - San Pedro Sula - Miami - Dallas - Seattle. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Comment

• Auto-Tune the News #5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eooXNd0heM

why did Lothar just find out about these?!?!!?

OMFG!

watch all of them!

(some NSFW words)
                    youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• Thanks, Lothar

Those are really clever. Watched a few of them while waiting for Tom Watson to tee it up for his third round in The Open.

Andy Warhol's oft quoted line re: everybody's going to be famous for 15 minutes, rings the bell of truth louder and louder with each new advance in electronic communication, networking, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by lothar98zag View Post
                        Auto-Tune the News #5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eooXNd0heM

why did Lothar just find out about these?!?!!?

OMFG!

watch all of them!

(some NSFW words)
                        These are so grrrrrreat!
                        I wear a helmet while internetting.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I am so disappointed that Tom Watson didn't The Open.

No knock on Stewart Cink; he seems to be a great guy and all.

But it would have been a better story had Watson parred the 72nd hole. It would have surpassed Jack's feat at the 1986 Masters.

Dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                            I am so disappointed that Tom Watson didn't The Open.

No knock on Stewart Cink; he seems to be a great guy and all.

But it would have been a better story had Watson parred the 72nd hole. It would have surpassed Jack's feat at the 1986 Masters.

Dammit.
                            Agreed!
                            Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• The last time I was this bummed out about the outcome of a sporting event was Game 1 of the 1988 World Series, when Gibson took Ecksersley deep in the bottom of the 9th.

What about the Zags you ask ? Different level of agony & pathos. . .

Comment

• There's still plenty of room in Hell for this trio. . .

Jul 21st, 2009 | WAVERLY, Ohio -- Three people have been accused of letting rats bite a 6-week-old girl and chew off her toes at their cluttered Ohio mobile home.

Pike County prosecutor Rob Junk says the baby's toes on one foot were gone when sheriff's deputies went to the home Sunday after receiving an anonymous tip.

The baby is in fair condition at a Columbus hospital.

A married couple and the 18-year-old boyfriend of the baby's mother are charged with felony child endangering. They were in court for an initial hearing Tuesday. They're jailed pending a plea hearing in two weeks.

The prosecutor says they all lived in the mobile home west of Piketon, a village noted for its old uranium enrichment plant.

Very sad, very strange. . .reads like a plot from a Tobe Hooper movie. . .or maybe early David Cronnenberg

Comment

Working...
                                X