Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGTEIFH

Thank God The Election is Finally Here
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
      TGTEIFH

Thank God The Election is Finally Here
      Or the sound of exhausted exasperation one lets out reflecting on the last fifteen months.
      Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• Fall leaf raking is the price we pay for summer shade

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• The onset of the holidays is bringing some tough days at the ol' memory bank. Will be spending Thanksgiving Day with my sister , neices, nephews, cousins, etc. so there's that.

Happy to have the regularly scheduled distraction of Gonzaga basketball games to look forward to. Those two hour breaks from the routine are a great tonic.

Have a good weekend, Foo.

#beatBryant

Comment

• Wishing you a terrific Thanksgiving. Hope you're surrounded by love.

And booze.

Cheers!
            Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• Originally posted by TheZagPhish View Post
              Wishing you a terrific Thanksgiving. Hope you're surrounded by love.

And booze.

Cheers!
              You too. Yesterday I had a quiet pre-birthday dinner with my daughter & sister-in-law. When we got home, I was welcomed by a surprise party of birthday revelers !! Had no clue there was a conspiracy afoot. Wonderful fun evening with much love, laughter, and beverages. . .haven't stopped smiling.

Comment

You too. Yesterday I had a quiet pre-birthday dinner with my daughter & sister-in-law. When we got home, I was welcomed by a surprise party of birthday revelers !! Had no clue there was a conspiracy afoot. Wonderful fun evening with much love, laughter, and beverages. . .haven't stopped smiling.
                +1000

Much deserved Reno...

Comment

That's a story to make me smile.
                  Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                  Mark Twain.

Comment

• Happy pre- or actual birthday, Reno!
                    I wear a helmet while internetting.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBeast View Post
                      Happy pre- or actual birthday, Reno!
                      Thanks, Beast. Today's the day and in honor of the occasion, I have a full schedule:

8:40am - Cardiologist
                      10:00 am - Teeth Cleaning
                      11:00 - Holiday stocking up at Total Wine
                      1:30 pm - End of year review with Financial Planner
                      TBD: Small plates and cocktails with friends

My Thanksgiving vacation began at 4:30pm Monday. I don't return to work until Monday.

Not a bad way to celebrate hitting 59.

Cheers !

Comment

• I started my 31st year with my employer today. Three and a half to go. . .(he said, knocking on wood )

Comment

I started my 31st year with my employer today. Three and a half to go. . .(he said, knocking on wood )
                          You're 90% done! That's gotta be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheZagPhish View Post
                            You're 90% done! That's gotta be nice.
                            As long as you're talking about my work life. . .yes, yes it is

Comment

• I think I've asked you this before, but did you name yourself "RenoZag" because you thought "SparksZag" sounded a little too "country?" Or, do you happen to live in Reno?

Thinking on it, some. I suspect if I were to live in Nevada, Reno would be my top choice, too. Vegas is just, well - Vegas. Tahoe would be ok, the snow would get old. Summers delightful. Always thought Reno was a cool little town with some big town stuff. Having the university there helps.
                              Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                              Mark Twain.

Comment

• Reno is so close to hell, you can see Sparks (or so they say )

Don't recall why I chose "RenoZag" vs. "SparksZag". I get my mail in the 89436.

Comment

Working...
                                X