What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kdaleb View Post
    Been binging the show Younger with my wife. I _love_ Sutton Foster, and I can't believe I'd never watched this before. She's starring in a revival of Music Man this fall with Hugh Jackman... and I really want to get to NY for that.
    I like her (and her ex Christian Borle) too, she seems like the musical theater girl in every high school who was nice to everyone...and it's always nice to see those people be successful. I hope you get to NYC.

Comment

• Tonight's "American Masters" episode subject will be Miles Davis. Check your local PBS listings. . .
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
        Tonight's "American Masters" episode subject will be Miles Davis. Check your local PBS listings. . .
        Saw this too late, although I think "Billy Madison" ruined Miles Davis for my generation.

Comment

• Just thought I'd share this here, the MET will be streaming some operas this upcoming week. I was planning to take my oldest to see Carmen next month, but our show got cancelled, so we'll be tuning in on Monday night. Carmen is a good opera for people who don't like opera IMO.
          https://operawire.com/metropolitan-o...n6EjRXQ_T2sAOA

Comment

• Watching a recorded Stargate, the movie.
            Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Hunters on amazon prime

Comment

• Originally posted by tummydoc View Post
                Hunters on amazon prime
                Watched that. Don't know what to think about it. Strange topic to treat in a cavalier way. Let me know your reaction.

Comment

• Westworld Season 2 marathon leading into Season 3 premiere tonight
                  So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• "The Count of Monte Cristo" with the kids. Eight year old read an abridged version of the book this morning in our attempt to still be academic while off school.

Comment

• ESPNU
                      ... 11/16/2010 San Diego State @ #12 Gonzaga .

Meech, Gray, Sacre, Elias and pre redshirt year Olynyk start

Dower, Arop, Marquise Carter, Monninghoff.

Aztecs have Kawhi
                      So that's at least 3 NBA players and one NFL guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Akzag View Post
                        ESPNU
                        ... 11/16/2010 San Diego State @ #12 Gonzaga .

Meech, Gray, Sacre, Elias and pre redshirt year Olynyk start

Dower, Arop, Marquise Carter, Monninghoff.

Aztecs have Kawhi
                        So that's at least 3 NBA players and one NFL guy
                        SDSU wins by 4 in what a wet-behind-the-ears Farnham / Flemming call the biggest win for the Aztec program.

With two minutes left, a little used player named Michael Hart enters the game on defense, fouls to force FTs, gets subbed out for offense, then back in and draws a charge. Little did we all know.

Also on the bench looked to be Keita and a very young looking David Stockton.

Gray had 30+ and single handedly kept us in the game. Fun seeing him score on Leonard.

Elias left late with some ankle problem.

Comment

• I have started watching Black Sails. It is OK. Not quite gripping enough to keep me fully awake.

Might have to look for another series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
                            I have started watching Black Sails. It is OK. Not quite gripping enough to keep me fully awake.

Might have to look for another series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I felt the same way. I might need to watch it on a tablet so I stay focused and don't find other things to do. I had the same problem when I started watching Turn and only watched the first two episodes because I couldn't get into it. I ended up loving it once I paid better attention.
                            If you haven't watched AMC's "Turn" yet, I would absolutely recommend it!

Comment

• I’ve been watching the last 2 seasons of Dexter.

Comment

• If you have a library card you can probably sign up for Hoopla. Free streaming, movies, tv shows and music. They have a ton of content. Some really obscure stuff, some more well known, some new, some old, something for everybody. Just watched a really nice movie, don't know if it ever hit theaters, if it did it was a really short run. "The Feast of Seven Fishes." Blue collar Italian family, small rural town, I think in Pennsylvania. They have a long tradition of gathering together on Christmas Eve and having a big feast with a bunch of seafood they've spent all day preparing together. Multiple generations. The story centers around a kid in his early 20s and a new blossoming romance that hits some snags. Some recognizable faces in it. Really heart felt and well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X