No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up 3, jw3 at the line to ice it, brick ... Geno hits a 3 with 1.9 left. Overtime.

Geno has 16 of his 20 in the 2nd half.
    So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• Norvell 3. And a finger roll. 7-0 to start OT. It's over again
      And now it's really over as Root fails to fit the entire game into the 2 hour recording window. RuFinKidfing Me ?!?! Delete.

Next time drop the halftime coverage.
      So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• Just finished watching The American President.

No comment on any comparisons people may make.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
          Saw this too late, although I think "Billy Madison" ruined Miles Davis for my generation.
          It’s on Netflix now, if you’re still interested. He was a complex dude.

Sent via mobile device
          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Originally posted by BayAreaZagFan View Post
            Just started Deadwood. I never watched it when it was on, and I've always been meaning to. Then they came out with the movie, so it became imperative that I watch it.
            Did you like it ?

Sent via mobile device

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
              It’s on Netflix now, if you’re still interested. He was a complex dude.

Sent via mobile device
              I'll have to watch it. I had a show about Sam Cooke in my Netflix queue for the longest time, I'll need to see if that one's still available too.

Comment

• Eddie the Eagle.
                But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Watched The King (Netflix) last night... not bad.

Just finished Tiger King (Netflix)... man that makes me worry about America.

Waiting on the wife and daughter to catch up on Ozark (Netflix) so haven't hit season 3 yet.

Just started Westworld (HBO)... really interesting so far... liking it.

Been watching, old school, as in watching it on TV as it is on, War of the Worlds on EPIX. Still a bit of a toss-up for me. Next week is season finale... getting more of a Walking Dead feel to it. Definitely NOT like the old versions though. Will ride it out through at least one more season.

Watched Hunters (Amazon Prime)... really good show... but not for everyone... wife thought it was meh... so did my daughter. Other friends loved it.

The Boys (Amazon Prime)... pure awesome.
                  "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Originally posted by MickMick View Post
                    Watch the Movie Documentary about Ayrton Senna, Formula One driver.

A very moving movie covering the span of his career and his horrific, predictable death, with a real life plot that rivals the best of provocative fiction. (Senna's rivalry with F1 driver, Alain Prost is an amazing story in itself). He was Brazil's Adam Morrison. In other words, a rock star that filled venues.

You will not be disappointed.

I think it is on Netflix, but possibly Amazon as I can't recall, but start with Netflix.
                    Thanks for the recommendation MM. Viewed it this afternoon (on NF). Filmmakers had some exciting footage to work with along with the interviews of Senna & Prost.
                    Last edited by RenoZag; 04-07-2020, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• We just watched 'The Man Who Invented Christmas".

A light hearted look at Charles Dickens writing 'The Christmas Carol' in 6 weeks.

Very imaginative and worth the 2 hours.
                      Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                        The Boys (Amazon Prime)... pure awesome.
                        Totally agree. I just signed up for a free trial of Amazon Prime. I binged thru this in one long night. I was familiar w/ a few of the actors/actresses, but most of them I didn't know. I think they all pretty much knocked it out of the park with their performances.

I'd seen season 1-3 of The Expanse previously when it was on Sci Fi. Now I'm starting to work my way thru season 4 on Prime, as well as trying out The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Enjoying both. I've found myself thinking many of the acclaimed series from the premium channels are overrated, but I'm impressed w/ the stuff from Prime so far.

Comment

• This was several weeks ago, but the documentary "Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice" was excellent.

Comment

• First season of Mrs. Maisel was great, season 2 not quite as good, I totally bogged down in season 3, not sure if I'm going to finish.

Just started Mozart in the Jungle, watched a bunch of episodes in a row. I'm a big fan of Lola Kirke.

Comment

• So many shows start out good and them lose steam. 2 episodes into Season 2 of Mozart in the Jungle I completely lost interest. I plowed thru "Upload" fairly quickly. Only 1 season so it didn't have much time to go astray yet. Fairly enjoyable. Seems evident they intend to have a Season 2

Comment

• I’m about 2/3 through the first season of this series and recommend it for fans of intense crime dramas or spy thrillers. The premise is that hundreds of Nazis migrated to the U.S. after World War II and infiltrated institutions of power. By 1977, a small group of Holocaust survivors has discovered their presence and is working to hunt them down.
                                “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X