What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved that show. Ending will blown your mind
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Field of Dreams.

Never gets old.
      But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• I also just finished Spike Lee’s Da 5 Bloods.

I recommend it highly.
        “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• BoJack Horseman

Don't judge me.
          Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• Watched this with the kids tonight since July 4th is fast approaching. It's available on Hoopla.

I'm a history nerd, took multiple college courses on the Revolution and Early Republic and STILL learned about 2 people who were new to me. It's less than an hour long, I would have loved to have heard more in-depth studies on the ones it did mention but I guess that just means I will need to find biographies on them (hopefully they exist).

Comment

• Brainless Friday night after hard day of work.

Ancient Aliens. The moon is a hollow space ####. There is so damned much wrong with the moon, that it's begging to be mocked and havd
              Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
              Mark Twain.

Comment

• We're clearly desperate for sports at this point, but the boys really enjoyed watching Marble League today. It's really creative
                https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...CE7wR-EMlDsYyv

Comment

• 24 hours of Cary Grant on TCM.
                  I did break the string to watch the Mariners lose on a walk off, 9th inning home run.
                  Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Originally posted by willandi View Post
                    24 hours of Cary Grant on TCM.
                    I did break the string to watch the Mariners lose on a walk off, 9th inning home run.
                    I miss not having TCM :-( We've showed our boys some of his early comedies, they thoroughly enjoyed Arsenic and Old Lace. Penny Serenade is one of the few movies that makes me tear up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
                      I miss not having TCM :-( We've showed our boys some of his early comedies, they thoroughly enjoyed Arsenic and Old Lace. Penny Serenade is one of the few movies that makes me tear up.
                      Currently watching Charade. Arsenic was on during the game, but we have it DVR'd anyway, and are recording ALL these today.

Comment

• Originally posted by willandi View Post
                        Currently watching Charade. Arsenic was on during the game, but we have it DVR'd anyway, and are recording ALL these today.
                        Did they have "The Howards of Virginia?" That's an interesting one, historical, we actually visited one of the houses (Carter Grove? Near Williamsburg) where they did some of the filming. I really haven't given his later movies a chance, I'll have to watch some sometime, in general I like WW2 era and before better than later classics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
                          Did they have "The Howards of Virginia?" That's an interesting one, historical, we actually visited one of the houses (Carter Grove? Near Williamsburg) where they did some of the filming. I really haven't given his later movies a chance, I'll have to watch some sometime, in general I like WW2 era and before better than later classics.
                          I don't remember seeing that one, but TCM is my wife's fave, more than mine.

When we signed with Dish, we had to get a better package to get Root, and the Mariners/Zags games. and TCM was on a lesser package. Now Root is on the lesser package but TCM is on the more expensive.

Comment

• Been streaming Suburgatory. I watched Season 1 a while ago, got it from the library, but they didn't have the other seasons (weird). Recently discovered a free streaming option, CW Seed, they have quite a few shows. Went thru Season 2 fairly quickly and starting Season 3 now.

Comment

• Tour Championship and The Kentucky Derby undercard
                              The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Kentucky Derby (between a split shift).
                                But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Working...
                                X