What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 7, Flyers v. Islanders from Toronto

NHL giving us hope about bubbles, though having both pods in Canada helped.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Comment

• Umbrella Academy on netflix.

Comment

• Cobra Kai

Surprisingly good, like real good.
        Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• Stars - Golden Knights.

Comment

• Short Circuit.
            Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Down Periscope

Comment

• Rockies @ Dodgers (into the SoCal night).
                But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Love it. I watched the Mariners win their 4th or 5th straight today.

Comment

• Outlander... my wife and I have been watching the last couple weeks and then started binging this weekend... into season 3 now

Comment

• The Originals. Most of the way thru season 1. I never watched The Vampire Diaries, this is a spin off, but it sounded like you didn't really have to watch TVD before watching this. I can't really admit to having previously streamed a certain tv show w/ several Australian mermaids, that was very much aimed at a much younger audience than myself, and probably more intended for females than males. But 2 of the actresses from that show are main characters in The Originals, that was the main draw for me. It's a bit soapish, some episodes better than others, but it's kinda fun w/ all kinds of scheming and plotting and alliances and double crossing, etc. etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pallet View Post
                        Umbrella Academy on netflix.
                        Really dug Umbrella. Hazel and ChaCha were great. Looking forward - hopefully - to a third season.
                        So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• The news.
                          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Mariners pre game.

Comment

• The falls

Sent via mobile device

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• US Open, featured group: DJ, Bryson, Tony Finau

Comment

Working...
                                X