What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debate pre-function noises
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Debate noises
      “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
        Debate noises
        Oh my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• I told myself not to watch but I didn’t listen (to myself).

What was that?!?
          Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• Watching my little dogs sleep and snore in their beds next to my desk.

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• White Sox vs. Athletics, Game 3. Top of the 8th, A's with a 2 run lead. . .

Update: 16 pitchers have appeared in this one. New record for most pitchers used in less than 9 innings in a MLB playoff game

Comment

• Now watching "David Byrne's American Utopia" (from hbo) It is pretty pleasant.
                "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
                "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
                I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

• Top of 9th, Rays/Dodgers Game #1 of World Series.
                  But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangerzag View Post
                    Now watching "David Byrne's American Utopia" (from hbo) It is pretty pleasant.
                    I really enjoyed it. Byrne is underrated as a singer. Spike Lee did a wonderful job on that film.

It was a great escape from the sturm und drang.

Sent via mobile device

Comment

• The Borat sequel.

The young actress who plays his daughter, Maria Bakalova, is amazing.
                      “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                        The Borat sequel.

The young actress who plays his daughter, Maria Bakalova, is amazing.
                        We watched it last night after the kids were in bed. Oh the cupcake decoration

Comment

• Ditched Amazon Prime after about 6 months. Now have Netflix. Tried several things. The Queen's Gambit is really slow to get much momentum going. 3 episodes in. I really like Anya Taylor-Joy, so I'll probably stick with it at least a little longer. Also watched an episode each of Warrior Nun and The Witcher.

Comment

• I binge watched Ratched on Netflix. That was really good.

Comment

• Still just trying out various shows on Netflix. First episode of "Spinning Out" was interesting. Drama about figure skating. Main character was an Olympic hopeful, had a bad accident while skating and now has a hard time doing jumps. Her younger, spoiled brat sister is now the one in the spotlight. Their mom is a handful. The older sister is about to give up on skating, but she's getting all kinds of pressure to try pairs skating w/ some hotshot pretty boy. It might be a bit like the 80's film "The Cutting Edge," but definitely different enough.

Then I tried a sci fi show about human like robots, didn't realize until I started that it's Russian. Dubbed in English. It's called "Better Than Us." Can't help but be reminded of the BBC series "Humans."

Comment

• I just finished watching 'Barbarians' on Netflix. For history buffs, it is a really well done series on the Germanic Tribes uprising against Rome and the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest. A Germanic leader, Arminius, led a coalition of Germanic tribes and obliterated three Roman legions. It is a German production and you can turn on english dubbing if you want. I found it better to watch in German and have subtitles on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cA7kwBSUaU

Vikings fans may not like it as much because it actually tends to track more closely to history than many current 'historical' series.
                                'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                                - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Working...
                                X