X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Akzag View Post
    Saturday v Norfolk State it shall be.

On to watch Sparty
    Those first three games were fugly. . .but they were fun !
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
      Those first three games were fugly. . .but they were fun !
      I've decided that I am severely spoiled watching a team that plays pretty basketball
      So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• WGC Match Play tournament, hosted by the Austin Country Club and airing on Golf Channel

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• I am watching Zuckerberg and the others humiliate what were once considered the best and the brightest.....

Comment

• Coverage of the Masters on Golf Channel

Comment

• Raiders of the Lost Ark.
              Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• ESPN Pre-Game show. . .

Comment

• Coinbase

Comment

• Does anyone else watch "What We Do In the Shadows" on FX (Hulu)? It's a mocumentary with an Office style camera crew following around a group of vampires, one of the main actors was on The Office. We're about halfway through the first season and it's pretty funny, some enjoyable cameos and story lines. Not something I'd have watched on a whim, but my husband heard it was good. FX has some good off beat comedy series.

Comment

• Captain Marvel.

Comment

• "Ted Lasso" on Apple tv+

CNN's "The Story of Late Night"
                        "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
                        "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
                        I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

• "The Crime of the Century", a documentary on the opioid crisis, by Alex Gibney, on HBO

Comment

• Mariners at the Dodgers.

Comment

• I am impressed with W. Kamau Bell in United Shades of America. He is very informative and tells his story in a way that is easy to stay interested and not burning out over overloading.
                              "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
                              "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
                              I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

• The post pandemic world of the 1920's .....

Comment

Working...
                                X