What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler's Children

Great documentary of 1st and 2nd generation children of very high level Nazis like Goering, Hess, Himmler, etc.

Can be found on Netflix.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

How to train your dragon

This probably one of my favorite kids movies
      Bring back the OCC

Comment

Iron Bowl.
        What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaZaggin' View Post
          Iron Bowl.
          yup

WTF was the Michigan coach thinking ?? Tie the damn game and take your chances in OT. Sheesh, , ,
          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
            Hitler's Children

Great documentary of 1st and 2nd generation children of very high level Nazis like Goering, Hess, Himmler, etc.

Can be found on Netflix.
            Perfect Halloween flick

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

The Iron Bowl is living up to the hype !!

WOW, what a finish.

Maybe Nick Saban will shut the eff up about his "process." His system apparently doesn't include special teams. . .

Comment

Season 2 house of cards came out today!
                Bring back the OCC

Comment

Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
                  Curious if you watched Firefly.

Wife & I binged on Breaking Bad -- start to finish. It was very good.

Comment

Originally posted by caduceus View Post
                    Curious if you watched Firefly.

Wife & I binged on Breaking Bad -- start to finish. It was very good.
                    My wife and I just did that too. Netflix didn't have all of the last season so we paid $2.99 an episode on AppleTV to watch the last 8 episodes. I keep meaning to watch Firefly. Thank you for reminding me. My brother is really into that show too.
                    Bring back the OCC

Comment

True detective
                      Bring back the OCC

Comment

I've watched the first 11 (out of 13) in the first week. My wife's going to be pissed! LOL. Really good.
                        Go Zags!!!

Comment

True detective
                          I really want to get into this, but seems slow. Why they needed to spend 10 minutes at the murder scene on the pilot is beyond me. I am hearing I need to give it another shot. You like?
                          Go Zags!!!

Comment

Ill be watching Providence vs Seton Hall tonight. Go Pirates.
                            Qualified for 23 Straight Big Dances

12 Straight Round of 32s

11 Sweet Sixteens (6 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

Originally posted by cjm720 View Post
                              I really want to get into this, but seems slow. Why they needed to spend 10 minutes at the murder scene on the pilot is beyond me. I am hearing I need to give it another shot. You like?
                              Yeah, though I'm only on episode 2 right now.
                              Bring back the OCC

Comment

Originally posted by cjm720 View Post
                                I think I like the slow pace honestly. I like that they don't neatly wrap up a case each show like some of these investigative shows on tv. I liked the Wire a lot too and I think it was for the same reason.
                                Bring back the OCC

Comment

Working...
                                X