X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
    Cardinals vs. Dodgers

Sent via mobile device
    Yep! the Cardinals are my NL team and the team I have followed the longest, since 1954-55 when I got to see Stan the Man Musial play. He became my favorite player.
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Sorry will. My guys (& former Mariner Chris Taylor) got ya. Whale of a game.
      But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
        Sorry will. My guys (& former Mariner Chris Taylor) got ya. Whale of a game.
        It was a good game.

This year I no longer have a team to root for, or even a team to root against. I will probably watch just because I get a baseball jones when it's all over.
        Fortunately there is football and (soon) basketball, but even then, I no longer watch every/any game that is on. A good book can be more enjoyable.

Comment

• White Sox vs. Astros
          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Seahawks

Comment

• Game 5, LA vs SF

Sent via mobile device

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Dodgers/Giants.

Bottom of 9.
                But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Flores didn't go around. That is all.
                  "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Last night, went with my older bro to the movies and saw the amazing BMX biker movie, Rad. It was showing in theaters here and there to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the movie's release. My brother and I watched that movie NONSTOP as kids. It was a blast. My 9 and 13 year olds loved it.
                    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
                      Last night, went with my older bro to the movies and saw the amazing BMX biker movie, Rad. It was showing in theaters here and there to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the movie's release. My brother and I watched that movie NONSTOP as kids. It was a blast. My 9 and 13 year olds loved it.
                      I am sad I missed it. Would have loved to seen Rad in the theater. I purchased it on Amazon awhile back. Showed my 13 year old daughter. I basically had to tie her to the chair to make her finish it. She was not impressed by ass sliding or bicycle dancing.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                      You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

• Will be watching the WNBA finals starting at Noon, PT. Hope 'Sloot and her team can clinch the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eroop22 View Post
                          I am sad I missed it. Would have loved to seen Rad in the theater. I purchased it on Amazon awhile back. Showed my 13 year old daughter. I basically had to tie her to the chair to make her finish it. She was not impressed by ass sliding or bicycle dancing.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                          HA HA!! Oh no. I can absolutely see all of that playing out!

I think it definitely helped that we saw it in an actual movie theater.
                          Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• Watching Bills v Titans… also watching my undefeated fantasy season end as unless Allen blows up in the second half I am toast
                            "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Red Sox vs Astros

Sent via mobile device

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                                Red Sox vs Astros

Sent via mobile device
                                Me too, and still upset that a team that got caught cheating, and none of the players ever apologized or admitted that they had done anything, is winning.

Shoeless Joe took the money, had the best Series of any player, but still was banned for life for cheating. These guys suffered nothing.

Yeah, Cora had to sit out a year and is back as manager in Boston, but that is nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X