No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched the finale of True Detective. I want more.
    Bring back the OCC

Comment

Scrubs on netflix

Comment

Started Orange is the new Black last night....pretty darn funny. It's a Netflix original.
        Go Zags!!!

Comment

Far and Away - I really enjoy this movie, but I wanted to watch Boondock Saints tonight. I couldn't convince my wife though. This is our compromise, however, one of the characters in the movie does share my name so it can't be all bad. In all serious, it's a great movie. Boondock Saints on Monday.
          Bring back the OCC

Comment

"Far and Away" is a good movie. I don't even like Cruise or Kidman, yet the story, John Williams' score, and the cinematography of the land race make it a pretty awesome movie.

I've been watching "Dexter" after a long hiatus, I'm at the beginning of season 7. We've also been enjoying "Sherlock" and "House of Cards" although I'm not really into politics, so I'm constantly asking my husband what something means or what their motivation is.

Comment

Just finished House of Cards...good. On to Sherlock then True Detective.
              Go Zags!!!

Comment

gu03, watched Firefly yet!!!????‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽ Don't miss it! I'm serious!!!

Just started watching Orphan Black. It's a BBC show, set in America. Five episodes in, a few plot faults, but it's REALLY compelling. Sci-fi/intrigue/thriller show. There are three seasons available.

Luther is another "don't miss" show.

Game of Thrones was incredible. Having withdrawal now off-season.

Looking for something new to watch...need suggestions.

Comment

We have a free month of Amazon Prime (ending soon) so we've been watching "The Wire"...then it'll be back to Netflix and "New Girl."

My husband liked Firefly, from what I caught of it, it reminded me a lot of "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr." which I really enjoyed in a very tongue in cheek Old West meets Sci fi kind of way.

Comment

Watched the first episode of Backstrom last night. Maybe its just the Office fan in me but I kind of liked it. As of right now I am just killing time till there are more episodes of Blacklist, Walking Dead, and House of Cards.
                    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

Currently watching House of Cards and The League.
                      You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

Waiting for "Game of Thrones" to start up next month ...

Been finishing off some shows I started watching once upon a time ...

And enjoying "Better Call Saul" ...

But at the instant, I'm watching the Irish beating Duke in the ACC semis ... and thinking with Virginia's loss, that I'd rather not be in Villanova's Region (the projected 1's got shifted around). A Duke loss might give the East to Villanova and slide Duke back to the South (with us).

Way too many battles between here and there, though.
                        So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

We've been watching "Better Call Saul" too, and 2 Netflix series. "Peaky Blinders" is a crime show set in England between the World Wars. "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" is pretty funny, we're waiting for "Community" to start back again.

Comment

Just started The Walking Dead...way better than I thought. Really like it.

And just started watching House of Cards season 3. Slow but good thru episode 1.
                            Go Zags!!!

Comment

The Good Wife
                              'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                              - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Just finished the 1st-3rd season of Turn. I'm looking forward to the next season (although I'll be honest, knowing who lives and who doesn't from history is kind of a big spoiler)

Comment

Working...
                                X