No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else watch Ozark on Netflix. I enjoyed the season.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofZagineer View Post
      Anybody else watch Ozark on Netflix. I enjoyed the season.
      Not me.

SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!
      Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
      Mark Twain.

Comment

Halt and Catch Fire, on Netflix.
        "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
        "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
        I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

Chill with Bob Ross, on Netflix. Clearly I have caught up on all my shows and I am currently in a show hole.
          You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

NY Rangers!

Comment

House of Saud falling

Last edited by Zagceo; 11-07-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

In the middle of:

Stranger Things Season 2
                The Crown

Waiting to watch:
                Five came back
                Season 3 of The Man in the High Castle (hope they come out with this soon...)

Comment

Originally posted by IMADEYOUREADTHIS View Post
                  In the middle of:

Stranger Things Season 2
                  The Crown

Waiting to watch:
                  Five came back
                  Season 3 of The Man in the High Castle (hope they come out with this soon...)
                  Five Came Back is good. They have all of the original news reals that are talked about in the documentary too, I haven't watchee those yet, maybe I'll watch on 11/11.

Has anyone watched Running Down a Dream or the George Harrison documentary on Netflix?

Comment

Originally posted by TheZagPhish View Post
                    Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

Watching the US men's soccer team play Portugal. Nice start for the US but what a terrible goal let in by the US keeper. Poor kid in just his 2nd appearance for the US.

Comment

Comment

The Men Who Built America

https://dai.ly/x6decn9

I highly recommend this documentary series that the History Channel aired a few years ago.

The Industrial Revolution is chronicled through the actions of a handful of titans of industry: Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, Carnegie, and Ford. I caught parts of this series when it first aired. I’m now catching it start to finish on Amazon.
                            “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                              https://dai.ly/x6decn9

I highly recommend this documentary series that the History Channel aired a few years ago.

The Industrial Revolution is chronicled through the actions of a handful of titans of industry: Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, Carnegie, and Ford. I caught parts of this series when it first aired. I’m now catching it start to finish on Amazon.
                              I remember watching this as well, I think it covered Frick and the other robber barons' involvement in the Johnstown Flood. "America the Story of Us" was also well done.

Comment

Finished watching Ken Burns’ “Country Music” this afternoon. Enjoyed it very much.

Sent via mobile device
                                The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Working...
                                X