• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Martin Centre Mad Man
    Administrator
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by willandi View Post
    Is she not STILL the most beautiful woman you have ever seen? (paraphrasing, from memory, from the first WW movie).

I haven't seen this one. In the other Justice League movies, she is eye candy that doesn't have to be a great actress.They are enjoyable action movies.
    Gal Gadot is outstanding in the role. She brings a lot more depth to the character than pure eye candy. Unfortunately, the script wasted her acting talent along with the talents of some other very good actors.
    “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• sittingon50
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Seahawks/Niners. 4 FG's so far.

Snuck a nap in there.
      But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• RenoZag
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

OSU vs. Minn
        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• RenoZag
          Super Moderator
          • Feb 2007

Georgia Senate Run-Off Coverage on TV, coverage of same on computer.

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• RenoZag
            Super Moderator
            • Feb 2007

World Junior Hockey Championship Gold Medal Game

USA 2
            Canada 0

10:00, P2

Comment

• bartruff1
              Zag for Life
              • Jan 2010

I am watching my investments in Georgia payoff .....

Comment

• 23dpg
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

I can’t quite believe what I’m seeing on the news right now.

But unfortunately I can.
                Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• RenoZag
                  Super Moderator
                  • Feb 2007

Watching a sad chapter in America's history. "Shelter in Place" orders have been given and the Capitol Police have apparently lost control over the physical security of the building. Reports that tear gas has been deployed inside the building.
                  The DC Mayor has issued a curfew order. Members of The House are prepared to don gas masks. . .

Comment

• bartruff1
                    Zag for Life
                    • Jan 2010

No one should be surprised.......there are people that have advocated for this (or worse) since 2008....

Comment

• Jazzgirl_127
                      Zag for Life
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by 23dpg View Post
                      I can’t quite believe what I’m seeing on the news right now.

But unfortunately I can.
                      I feel very much the same. I was rage cleaning our kitchen while listening. I installed new puck lights under the cabinets and now. everytime I look at those lights I'm probably going to feel rage because I will always remember this moment.

Comment

• RenoZag
                        Super Moderator
                        • Feb 2007

Seen via social media:

" I just turned off the news and put on a Ted Bundy documentary to relax."

Comment

• Zagceo
                          Zag for Life
                          • Nov 2013

Guess it’s ok to write about politics as long as it’s on TV.....hahahahahah

Comment

• RenoZag
                            Super Moderator
                            • Feb 2007

Watching Golf Channel coverage of the Sentry Tournament of Champions.

Comment

• TerpZag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
                              Guess it’s ok to write about politics as long as it’s on TV.....hahahahahah
                              Criminal activities involving insurrection and sedition are not politics...Most people understand that...

Comment

• RenoZag
                                Super Moderator
                                • Feb 2007

Watching CBS' "Sunday Morning"

Comment

Working...
                                X