No announcement yet.

What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Traitor...a spy thriller/action book by Brad Taylor.

Pretty good so far, but just 24% of the way in. A Chinese American genius software programmer has his family used to force him to corrupt the software of the latest US fighter jet, on that uses computers to alert the pilot to everything.
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

The Terminal List by Jack Carr. The book was recommended by a friend. Not really my cup of tea but I finish every book I start.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
      You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

So I randomly stumbled across a new-to-me author, Blake Crouch.

Oh.....my......GAWSH. This guy can write a book!!!! Read these first two, Run and Dark Matter, in record time for me (I am a really slow reader, but knocked these two out in about 10 days). From start to finish, they were NON....STOP. Love love love. Just learned that Dark Matter is going being developed into a 10-episode tv series. That will be unreal.

Anyway, I'm 1/4 way into Pines. Already amazing. It's also a trilogy, so I'm excited about that.

Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
            Oh. A history book! LOL
            Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Finally started the Foundation series, as I knew the Apple TV series was on its way ... I'm at book 4 and episode 5.
              So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

Originally posted by willandi View Post
                Next up are a couple of the Mary Russell/Sherlock Holmes books by Laurie R King. She is a great writer that adds an interesting twist to the Sherlock story.

Start with "The Bee Keepers Apprentice".
                Liked that whole series
                So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

I’m off to see Dune in a half hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                  - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Working...
                  X