Comment

Ozzy on stage antics has been surpassed

that
      is
      all

Comment

This is the tight end for Michigan.

That is All.

My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

Comment

A video posted the the Gonzaga Men's Basketball Facebook page yesterday with 5 simple words -

"Drew Timme. That is all."

https://fb.watch/9hfUnIuPm9/

Comment

Wind is blowing super hard in Spokane...

That is all...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
            You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

After watching the Texas game, I really like the potential of this year's edition of the Zags to make a deep run in March.

That is all. . .
              The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by 23dpg View Post
                The one starring of threads is weak.

That is all.
                I noticed that too.

That is all. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

It is windy AF...

That is all...
                  Bring back the OCC

Comment

I get WAYYYYYY too nervous for 7th grade basketball games (that my son plays in).

That is all.
                    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

I hate Duke...

That is all...
                      “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

This was an Elite 8 / Final Four quality game. Ebb and flow, counter-punches. . .this is what high level basketball is supposed to look like. Margin of error is so narrow. Zags TO's did them in. Zags need to improve re: taking care of the rock.

Time for a stiff drink.

That is all. . .

Comment

Also, better three point shooting would have been a difference maker for the Zags tonight.

That is all. . .

Comment

Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean ice cream will get me through this

That is all

Comment

Home improvements often become patience improvements.

That is all.

Comment

Warm Strawberry Rhubarb pie with vanilla ice cream is the best, that is all.
                                "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Working...
                                X