X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BayAreaZagFan View Post
    This is the tight end for Michigan.

That is All.

That dude just made a spectacular touchdown catch against Iowa...

...that is all...
    “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Beat Navy!

That is all...
      “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

Other than a 12/24 run to the seafood counter, my Christmas shopping is DONE DONE DONE.

That is all. . .
        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
          Other than a 12/24 run to the seafood counter, my Christmas shopping is DONE DONE DONE.

That is all. . .
          Other than a run to the mall downtown in Spokane tomorrow, I haven't started, because reasons, that is all.

Speaking of tomorrow, my daughter and I get into one plane for 40 mins from Pensacola to Atlanta. And then we spend 5 hrs in an aluminum tube filled with 189 passengers and seven crew, at least 5% of which will have Omicron... I am triple Vaxed and natural immunity, I still don't want anything to do with it, that is all.
          Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
          Mark Twain.

Comment

Any day Jerry Jones is disappointed in his football team is a good day.

That is all. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

The crypto wallet company that now owns the naming rights to the Lakers arena has suspended all withdrawals because MONEY WAS DISAPPEARING from accounts.

That is all. . .

Comment

Tested positive for covid last Friday.

That is all...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

Any day Jerry Jones is disappointed in his football team is a good day.

That is all. . .
                  I also enjoyed watching a playoff win escape from Aaron Rodgers...

That is all...

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

My 2013 Tacoma has 36,000 miles on it.

That is all. . .

Comment

My 2013 Tacoma has 36,000 miles on it.

That is all. . .
                      I just hit 13,000 miles on my 21 ridgeline.

That is all...
                      Bring back the OCC

Comment

Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
                        I just hit 13,000 miles on my 21 ridgeline.

That is all...
                        I've owned two Civics in my life: A 1979 1200 hatchback (purchased in Spokane, Spring of my Senior year at GU) and a 2007 4 door. Very reliable. Only Honda I have left is my lawnmower.
                        Former co-worker owns a Ridgeline. He swears by it.

You had a 2010 Ridgeline too. . .

That is all. . .

Comment

I ordered the free C19 test kits on the 19th. They arrived today.

That is all. . .

Comment

My wife’s Civic once towed my pickup out of a snow bank...

...that is all...

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

The part of Fairhope we are staying in allows no large business signs and the sidewalk meanders between trees.

That is all...

Oh. It is supposed to be 60 and sunny today.
                              Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Mike Krzyzewski's Duke teams went to 4 Final Fours in 5 years (1986 - 1990) without winning the National Championship. On his 5th try, he cut down the nets.

That is all . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X