No announcement yet.

What's your weather like today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter driving conditions, school closures / delays. . .I-80 closed at the state line. Going to be a terrible commute for the working stiffs. Mountains are getting much needed moisture. Ski Resorts in the Tahoe area should be fully opened by Christmas.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Mostly sunny, high 68.....strong chance lunch hour will turn into a round of disc golf today.
      Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• 66 degrees but cloudy and haven't seen the sun all day, last year on this day we had a big snowfall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
          66 degrees but cloudy and haven't seen the sun all day, last year on this day we had a big snowfall.
          66 sounds nice
          Bring back the OCC

Comment

• It was in the 60s here and sunny. I took a long lunch and got a good bike ride in. 21.6 miles in 1 hour 10 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
            - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
              It was in the 60s here and sunny. I took a long lunch and got a good bike ride in. 21.6 miles in 1 hour 10 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Damn, that sounds nice too.

I went for a walk today at lunch. It was 40 degrees and grey, but at least there was no rain.
              Bring back the OCC

Comment

• It has snowed a couple of inches today, here in Spokane.

2 weeks from today and we should be on the road...I hope, and headed to warmer climes.
                Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Felt like winter. No tornadoes to worry about

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• High of 63 at the beach……still going golfing and yoga

Comment

• Freezing fog. . .one mile visibility. . .roads are slick, temperature 24. . .not a day to venture out. Will watch Tiger & Charlie Woods scrape it around on the telly.

Comment

• I got a long ride in yesterday, nearly 50 miles. A little chilly, 40ish, but the wind was tough. I ended up knocking off a little early and not quite getting 50 because the gusts were starting to blow me dangerously onto the road.

We are supposed to be getting 60s and potentially even maybe 70 next week.
                        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                          Freezing fog. . .one mile visibility. . .roads are slick, temperature 24. . .not a day to venture out. Will watch Tiger & Charlie Woods scrape it around on the telly.
                          17th hole par 3 169 yards…Charlie’s shot was the closest all day…..really fun watching entire tourney.

I never thought Tiger would be able to swing a club that well EVER again. Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
                            17th hole par 3 169 yards…Charlie’s shot was the closest all day…..really fun watching entire tourney.

I never thought Tiger would be able to swing a club that well EVER again. Amazing.
                            If Tiger decides to play the Champions Tour (when he's 50 and can use a cart), any tournament he plays in will out-draw the PGA Tour event in the TV ratings and probably at the live gate too.

Comment

• Testing

Tis the season for pogonip

Sent via mobile device

Comment

• Started raining hard about 4am. Hasn't let up. Donner Pass (I-80) is getting hammered and it's chains required.

Forecast calls for 7 - 10 feet of snow above 7,000 feet. Sierra ridges may see gusts in excess of 100 mph between now and Sunday.

There's a chance Reno / Sparks will get cold enough to have a White Christmas.

https://twitter.com/NWSSacramento/st...337030/photo/1

Safe travels, everyone.
                                Last edited by RenoZag; 12-23-2021, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X