No announcement yet.

What's your weather like today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High of 16 today and 0 tonight. 15/9 tomorrow and warming next week.
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Warm again and raining. I don't know if this belongs here or the science thread, but we may have had meteorites collide over Western PA this morning. People all over the region head a loud boom and some felt a shaking...we were oblivious to it . They weren't sure if it may have been a small earthquake earlier, but it looks like this is the current explanation. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00066885100696

Comment

• I had to keep adjusting our thermostat and open windows because our AC kept turning on yesterday. I’m not paying for AC on January 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• almost all of the snow melted last night in hard pouring rain. I decided to go for a run as it seemed like it was safe to do it with no ice on the roads anymore. It was raining lightly and about 5 minutes in it started pouring. It's about 38 degrees outside. I ran about 3 miles. It sucked. Now, about 20 minutes later, the sun is out.
          Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Things changed here overnight, literally. Temps dropped from 60 degrees at 8:00 PM last night to 30 degrees this morning. Looks like this now.

'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
            - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
              Things changed here overnight, literally. Temps dropped from 60 degrees at 8:00 PM last night to 30 degrees this morning. Looks like this now.

We had a couple of flurries, it did get a lot colder though. I wouldn't mind waking up to that tomorrow.

Comment

Things changed here overnight, literally. Temps dropped from 60 degrees at 8:00 PM last night to 30 degrees this morning. Looks like this now.

I hope you didn't have to go on 95 yesterday.
                Bring back the OCC

Comment

• My daughter is 2 hours delayed today even though all the snow is gone except where it was piled up by snow plow or shovel.
                  Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
                    I hope you didn't have to go on 95 yesterday.
                    Nope. I try not to go on 95 any day.

- Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Got the cold but not the snow. Very happy about that. I really need it to get to February without snow. Any snow limits our ability to put things on the roof of the brewery.
                      "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Nope. I try not to go on 95 any day.

That is smart policy. I used to have to go to Quantico each day for a project. I hated that drive.
                        Bring back the OCC

Comment

• I’ve driven pretty much most of the northern half of 95… Richmond to Boston and have yet to find a section that doesn’t suck
                          "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• 70 and cloudy.

We had our first freeze warning a night ago.

We seem to be bouncing between 55 and sunny or 72 and cloudy/rain
                            Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                            Mark Twain.

Comment

• So much rain and the mountains are getting tons of snow right now. I'm hoping to go skiing tomorrow. 410 is closed today due to trees on the road. I'm hoping it's reopened and the road is driveable tomorrow. I put chances at like 50/50.
                              Bring back the OCC

Comment

• It's snowing now and we had about 4" last night. Until they clean the parking lot, I am stuck in this motel room.
                                Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Working...
                                X