No announcement yet.

What's your weather like today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got a coating of snow around dinner time. I think it's less than 2" but it's been sticking to the main road for the last 6 hours so I guess it's a feisty 2", cars look to be going really slowly on the interstate too.

Comment

• Cold but sunny, they're predicting 5+" of snow but the weather man kept it open for either "a lot more than 9" as well as a warm front moving in and getting a ton of rain, so it's anyone's guess.

Comment

• Mid 50's and mostly sunny for the next 10 days. I am stuck in Page AZ until Wednesday, then drive to Albuquerque, where it is warmer.
        Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• It's been fog here for what feels like weeks along with an air stagnation warning.

I see east coast is going to be hit with a blizzard on saturday. Be safe my friends.
          Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Last week after our big snow it warmed up to the 40s one day, it melted some of the snow and made it much better for making snowballs and snowmen as well as staying warm while building. The next day it was back down to highs in the 20s. .We had some snow last weekend, just a couple of inches but it was mostly snowy all weekend. The boys appreciated the new powder so they could go on the sled again.
            I'm glad we don't have anywhere to be this weekend. Hubby will be picking up a Costco sheet cake tomorrow and I can't think of a better thing to be snowed in with than a giant cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
              Last week after our big snow it warmed up to the 40s one day, it melted some of the snow and made it much better for making snowballs and snowmen as well as staying warm while building. The next day it was back down to highs in the 20s. .We had some snow last weekend, just a couple of inches but it was mostly snowy all weekend. The boys appreciated the new powder so they could go on the sled again.
              I'm glad we don't have anywhere to be this weekend. Hubby will be picking up a Costco sheet cake tomorrow and I can't think of a better thing to be snowed in with than a giant cake.
              cake sounds good
              Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Today was sunny, not a cloud in the sky. High temp was 52.

We haven't had a drop of rain the entirety of January. Not a good thing.
                The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• A white hellscape with heavy winds
                  "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• so much rain

My backyard has a lot of standing water
                    Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Today was sunny, 68, gentle breezes. If only I can catch the same conditions on Sunday & Monday in Vegas. . .tee times await !!

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                        Today was sunny, 68, gentle breezes. If only I can catch the same conditions on Sunday & Monday in Vegas. . .tee times await !!
                        I would think Vegas would have great weather this time of year. I hope you have a good time.

Rain hasn't stopped here and it has been raining really hard the entire time.
                        Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
                          I would think Vegas would have great weather this time of year. I hope you have a good time.
                          Weather in Vegas this week is excellent; next week it will be 10 degrees cooler (high temps in the 60's vs the 70's)

Today, Reno will hit 70 degrees. Clear skies, light winds. Thanks for the good wishes, 03. It's my first excursion to a tourist destination since March 2020 ( I was in Vegas then, just before the NCAA tournament was cancelled)

Comment

• Yesterday - March 4 - I woke to +42F. It was lovely all day, lots of melting stuff.

Saturday - March 5 - I woke to 6+" of the white stuff. Still snowing 10 hours later.
                            So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• It hit 70 today, I cleaned up the backyard a bit while the boys all went biking. Yesterday morning it was bitter cold when I ran my kiddo to band.

Comment

• 47, Sunny, Windy. Tee time in two hours. Cat herding is under way

Sent via mobile device

Comment

Working...
                                X