Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffee

Comment

• Vino. Of the red variety. From lands far away. Cheaper than lands near. But not as good.
      ...and there definitely is no such thing as Prince Charming.

Comment

• Tequila!

Comment

• John Conti
          "Bringing you more of little since 2007"

Comment

• Irish had a sixer of these this week. Very tasty for a Anheuser product if, and only if, you like sweet beer, strong raspberry flavor.....

IZF
            Keep out of the Foo, unless you know what you are fooing.......

Comment

• seven up

Comment

• Cocktail # 1, in an as yet un-numbered series. . .

Did sit down steak luncheon for 44 people today. . .sauteed 15 pounds of mushrooms, 15 pounds of sweet onions. . .I started cooking at 5:00 AM. Got up @ 3:30.

Menu also included Caesar Salad, Green Beans w/ diced tomatoes, bacon & garlic; deviled eggs; dinner rolls; assorted cheesecakes for dessert.

It was our annual Christmas BBQ and Safety Awards function. . .19th year of doing it.

My knees & dogs are barking.

Hence the first sentence. . .gotta quiet those barking dogs.
                The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Tapping some kegs of homebrew tonight. Imperial pumpkin ale and rye stout.

Comment

• Fireball!

Hosting a pre-BIS kegger on saturday. Bud Light with friends. Should be plenty lubricated for the game.
                    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
                    Steven Wright

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2012
                    Foo Fantasy Football Last Place Champ 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                      Cocktail # 1, in an as yet un-numbered series. . .

Did sit down steak luncheon for 44 people today. . .sauteed 15 pounds of mushrooms, 15 pounds of sweet onions. . .I started cooking at 5:00 AM. Got up @ 3:30.

Menu also included Caesar Salad, Green Beans w/ diced tomatoes, bacon & garlic; deviled eggs; dinner rolls; assorted cheesecakes for dessert.

It was our annual Christmas BBQ and Safety Awards function. . .19th year of doing it.

My knees & dogs are barking.

Hence the first sentence. . .gotta quiet those barking dogs.
                      Holy Sh!t, 30 pounds of mushrooms/onions? That's dedication sir.
                      A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
                      Steven Wright

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2012
                      Foo Fantasy Football Last Place Champ 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by HOOTER View Post
                        Tapping some kegs of homebrew tonight. Imperial pumpkin ale and rye stout.
                        Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• Cough syrup. Going on 2 weeks of this crud.
                          I wear a helmet while internetting.
                          sigpic

Comment

• By the fireside.

Oak aged, huge vanilla and caramel notes; drinks more like a brandy. Beauty.
                            Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• Originally posted by bullzag23 View Post
                              Holy Sh!t, 30 pounds of mushrooms/onions? That's dedication sir.
                              Well worth it, though I can't say I'm in the mood for either any time soon. . .

I had help with the cleaning & chopping part the day before. . .the cooking was solo.
                              The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• coffee

Comment

Working...
                                X