• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post

Vodka martini. Happy Tuesday

Sent via mobile device
    Ditto. Warming up for Dodgers vs. Giants

Sent via mobile device
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Tito's Fresca with lots o lime

Comment

• Coffee

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Rye & Soda

Sent via mobile device

Comment

• I drink about 4-5 times a year nowadays (seizure meds), but I have to say (and this is not going to be well-received by the brewers here), but this Michelob Ultra is pretty good. It doesn't leave you feeling like you drank a gallon of milk.
            Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
            Mark Twain.

Comment

• Today I was able to purchase Brooklyn Brewing's Seasonal "Oktoberfest" 6 pack bottles for $3.99 at the Grocery Outlet.

Did I do ok ?

Won't try it until later this week.
              Last edited by RenoZag; 11-16-2021, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Today I was able to purchase Brooklyn Brewing's Seasonal "Oktoberfest 6 pack bottles for $3.99 at the Grocery Outlet.

Did I do ok ?

I've enjoyed the beers I've had by Brooklyn Brewing, so that would have been a win in my mind!

Comment

Today I was able to purchase Brooklyn Brewing's Seasonal "Oktoberfest" 6 pack bottles for $3.99 at the Grocery Outlet.

Did I do ok ?

I tend to be skeptical of any beers brewed on Long Island. I’m not sure why that is...
                  “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                    I tend to be skeptical of any beers brewed on Long Island. I’m not sure why that is...
                    Funny stuff

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                      According to the label, it originates from Utica, NY. . .not exactly Long Island. . .

Comment

According to the label, it originates from Utica, NY. . .not exactly Long Island. . .
                        We know somebody opening a brewery on Long Island. I think it was a reference to that.
                        Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Originally posted by willandi View Post
                          We know somebody opening a brewery on Long Island. I think it was a reference to that.
                          Of all the things in this cursed world I skeptically assess, LIZF is not amongst them.

Some day, I will make a cross-country road trip to patronize his establishment.

Comment

Of all the things in this cursed world I skeptically assess, LIZF is not amongst them.

It won’t be a cross country trip for me. I get down to NYC every few years. I hope that his brewery will be open before the Zags’ next game at MSG, whenever that might happen. I will make that side trip.
                            “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                              It won’t be a cross country trip for me. I get down to NYC every few years. I hope that his brewery will be open before the Zags’ next game at MSG, whenever that might happen. I will make that side trip.
                              I am making progress in my move from Spokane to the other coast. I may be able to nip in for a bit myself, someday soon.
                              Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• My coffee was rill rill good this morning.
                                Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

Working...
                                X