What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Vodka and Diet Cranberry Snapple, w/ a Sprite Float

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Brooklyn Brewing Oktoberfest, SCU game time beverage

Comment

• Modelo Negra with a lemon wedge. I made carnitas for dinner.

Comment

• Peet's Major Dickason Blend coffee. Happy Saturday !

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post

When your Sisters in Law are moving to Ohio. . .

Sent via mobile device
              Oh lord. Can I come to your house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
              - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
                Oh lord. Can I come to your house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Bulldog Battalion veterans are always welcome. . .scored that bottle at COSTCO last year and it was well below the retail prices seen on the web. There was a one bottle limit per customer. I kick myself for not going back the next day for another.

Comment

• 99 bottles of beer.
                  “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Coffee

Comment

• Cocktail

Comment

• Kamikaze, up.

Comment

• You guys know how little I drink.

I had a Fairhope Pale Ale, an IPA from the brewery downtown, only ever seen it sold here. It is damned good. Wow.

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/30314/91891/
                          Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                          Mark Twain.

Comment

• Cosmopolitan

Comment

• My lovely bride just returned from a business trip to Kentucky. She brought this home.

My wife needs to take more business trips.
                              “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Peet's Big Bang

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                                You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                                X