What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Areyoukiddingme View Post
    Just put on the second keg at the blue spark last night.
    I'll be in Spotown over the New Years week. I hope to stop by one of my favorite haunts outside of the triangle and sample some of this. Maybe not from the keg that was just tapped tonight, though.
    I wear a helmet while internetting.
    sigpic

Comment

had 2 shots of yukon (drink what you drive LOL) and a few kokanees, while puffing on a grape swisher. nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeast View Post
        I'll be in Spotown over the New Years week. I hope to stop by one of my favorite haunts outside of the triangle and sample some of this. Maybe not from the keg that was just tapped tonight, though.
        Should you need any assistance...
        Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

Let me know when and I will give you some 20 oz samples of the fine beer we have.

Comment

a cup of french roast coffee and a can of coke.

Comment

The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

and

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Well, I know what I'm NOT drinking: the blood of my enemies.
                  I wear a helmet while internetting.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I know what I'm NOT drinking: the blood of my enemies.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Areyoukiddingme View Post
                      Let me know when and I will give you some 20 oz samples of the fine beer we have.
                      I'm coming up for the SD game at the end of January. I'll bring a few 22's of the latest concoctions in lieu of proper payment. Sound ok?
                      So little to say and so much time.
                      FWIWLOLOMGLMAOIMHO
                      Live the Foo

Comment

Woot For The Win!

Emergency Holiday Provisions

FWIWLOLOMGLMAOIMHO
                        Live the Foo

Comment

Broth from the stew I made last night. Awesome!
                          FWIWLOLOMGLMAOIMHO
                          Live the Foo

Comment

Originally posted by mee755
                            Do I actually have to be drinking something to post in this thread?
                            No, maybe you could post about what you'd like to be drinking. Or the best drink you've ever had. Or the worst...
                            FWIWLOLOMGLMAOIMHO
                            Live the Foo

Comment

Comment

Martooni

Comment

Working...
                                X