Post your favorite or most cherished Gonzaga photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your favorite or most cherished Gonzaga photo

Maybe it's a photo of your favorite photo of a zag in action, like Pargo dunking or something. Or maybe it's a photo of you at your first zags game?

Post your favorite photo (or maybe favorite 2-3 photo's) and TELL US THE STORY BEHIND IT (if there is one).

The first pic I'll post (which made me want to start this thread!!) was just taken last night. And let me tell you what, it's my new all time fav! Check out that game face!

This pic was from my epic "Woohoo at GU" trip. I really could have selected ANY picture from that trip, because it was one of the best experiences of my life. This is when I met Casey at Jack and Dan's. He was so freakin cool. One of my all time favorite zags.

This last pic hangs next to my work computer. This is Kaleb (the same baller from the first photo).

Allow myself to introduce....myself...

And for you really old guys that went to GU before camera's were invented, you can just tell us a cool story.

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
      And for you really old guys that went to GU before camera's were invented, you can just tell us a cool story.

;-)
      Hey ! You kids get offa my lawn !!
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Got some great ones but i'm a computer fool at times ---
        all my pics are too big or whatever

HELP
        “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Comment

I bet your son can shoot the half court shot better than you.

Comment

Originally posted by jbslicer View Post
            I bet your son can shoot the half court shot better than you.
            LOW BLOW LOW BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you're probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by 77Zag View Post
              Got some great ones but i'm a computer fool at times ---
              all my pics are too big or whatever

HELP

Take 90 seconds and create a free account at photobucket.com. Then you can upload them there, and they automatically resize them for you and give you the link for the [IMG] tag to post in threads. Super easy.

Comment

You Said Favorite Gonzaga Photo, Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Urika View Post
                  How was the dance last year?
                  “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Comment

Just think.

If that outstanding shot hadn't occurred SMC would be 1-9 (.100 winning percentage) against their "rival" Zags over the past 10 head to head games instead of their current 2-8 (.200 winning percentage).
                    sigpic
                    “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
                    ——-
                    List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
                    Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

Curveball

Nice one, Urika!

But we don't play nobody.

Comment

YEAH RIGHT!! NICE TRY!!! Too bad this picture is PHOTOSHOPPED! I KNEW I had seen this image before, so I did a simple Google search, and BAM, I found the original.

Here is the ORIGINAL photo that you doctored. There was never any "last second SMC shot" like you want us to believe, this particular instance was just two guys both trying to reach for a flower vase on top of a kitchen cabinet.

Good try though. Your work is pretty good.

Comment

Look how high Sacre got off the ground. What lift.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt McGirt View Post

Oh yeah, our All-American! At least we choked in the Sweet 16 and not at last place San Diego or in the NIT first round. Oh wait, Kent State was just the better team, that wasn't a choke.
                            "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Comment

Hey now.
                              Zo Gags!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X