Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blake’s shot just went in.

Comment

You know, I think this is actually better for GU than just steamrolling everybody. This is an instant classic that people are going to be talking about for a long time. Nice to come out on the winning end of this kind of game.

I've hated UCLA for a long time. I really didn't pay any attention to them this year. Now I have to say I am so impressed by them. Not a bunch of blue chipper one and done guys, but some ballers that are fun to watch.

Comment

I'm coming 'Lizabeth

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
        Surfmonkey89

Comment

Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
          We have a new greatest shot in Gonzaga history.
          They have to complete perfection against a tough Baylor squad, but it’s certainly there.
          The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.

Comment

What a game by UCLA.
            'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
            - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

I have no voice, my body is in shock, tears rolling down my face. One of the greatest moments of my life. I can’t wait to share some videos and photos .

Suggs is a winner.

This team is unreal.

What a game.

Comment

Literally shaking for ten minutes after that
                "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Comment

I may not sleep tonight.

Elated, and also have to say my respect for UCLA is off the charts. Great game plan, great execution. My hat is off to those young men and their coach.
                    Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
                      What a game by UCLA.
                      My hat is off to Cronin and his squad. It was a brilliant game plan and they responded by making every jumpshot. On the flip side, I can't think of a better way to send their insufferable fanbase to the off-season.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                      There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
                      Surfmonkey89

Comment

Meech, you'll always be near and dear to our hearts, but you've been dethroned. OMG

Comment

We just won perhaps the greatest college basketball game in decades.

It was inch by inch all game

Then a Laetner type finish.

Best game in decades. Happy for Suggs, happy to vanquish some ghosts. We lose that game 10 yrs ago
                          Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                          Mark Twain.

Comment

https://twitter.com/kingjames/status...899174918?s=21

Lebron calls it one of the best games he’s ever seen.

Comment

Just wanted to swing by and add my ARE YOU KIDDING ME
                              I wear a helmet while internetting.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
                                https://twitter.com/kingjames/status...899174918?s=21

Lebron calls it one of the best games he’s ever seen.
                                Who. Is he? Asking for a friend
                                Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

Working...
                                X