No. Arizona 21
    Arizona 19

Utah 31
    San Diego St. 33

ASU 17
    BYU 27

Fresno St. 40
    UCLA 37
    Northern Arizona was winless with two blowout losses against FCS competition before they played Arizona. I wonder how much U of A paid the Lumberjacks for that upset.
    “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
      Northern Arizona was winless with two blowout losses against FCS competition before they played Arizona. I wonder how much U of A paid the Lumberjacks for that upset.
      Do you think it was more than UW paid the Griz?
      Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Now they are playing each other, so hard to tell what any of it means. UW tried to choke away a 2 TD lead but managed to beat Cal in OT.

Oregon has their hands full w/ what has been an absolutely awful Arizona team so far.

Oregon St. is beating the stuffing out of USC at The Coliseum. They've beaten them several times in Corvallis, but haven't won a game against the Trojans in LA since the 60's!

Comment

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
          Oregon St. is beating the stuffing out of USC at The Coliseum. They've beaten them several times in Corvallis, but haven't won a game against the Trojans in LA since the 60's!
          I was a mere toddler when OSU last won in LA. USC is a hot mess right now and if Kedon Slovis has a brain (which I think he does) he will transfer out of there sooner rather than later.
          The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Oregon had risen to #3 in the polls. Trailed Stanford early, but dominated the 2nd half and were about to win 24-17. There was a penalty on the last play of the game, so there was an extra untimed down. The 'Furd got the TD to force OT, then won it 31-24. That will pretty much end any Pac 12 team having any hopes of being in the playoff hunt.

Comment

Huskies scored first at Corvallis, but OSU defense has been forcing TOs and they are running the ball at will. 14-7 OSU and they have the ball back with good filed position, about halfway thru Q2.

Oops, never mind. Both QBs have launched just horrible ducks down the middle of the field that got picked off. UW has it back now at midfield.

Comment

Weird game. Some big momentum swings back and forth. OSU kicks a FG as time expires to win 27-74. Took lone possession of first place in the North Division.

So one week after getting their first win at the LA Coliseum since 1960, they snap a 9 game losing streak to UW.

Comment

Arizona St. is stomping UCLA. I have absolutely no clue who the best team in the conference is.

Comment

Working...
                  X