maybe Pac 12 football isn't as bad as we thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe Pac 12 football isn't as bad as we thought

UCLA beat LSU last week. Oregon went into Columbus and beat #3 Ohio St. today. Colorado is leading #5 Texas A&M 7-3 heading into the 4th quarter. There have been some poor performances, but multiple big wins can't be ignored.

Wasn't watching on TV, but kept glancing at game tracker. Seems like Texas A&M had the ball and was driving for the entire 4th quarter, Colorado kept holding them off...but finally gave up a TD. CU offense must've been 3 and out every time they touched it. Too bad. Still a few minutes left.

Comment

I am dancing as I went to Oregon and really enjoy their programs .......even Mathew's Court...... I also went to Washington so if they can redeem themselves and beat Michigan....well....... that will be something...

The PAC's showing in the NCAA Tourney last year speaks for it's self....

Comment

Don't hold your breath waiting for Washington to do anything. They might not pick up a single first down today. Their offense is TERRIBLE. Can't run, can't throw, can't block, can't stop committing stupid penalties. Worst offense I can recall ever seeing on Montlake. Jimmy Lake isn't going to last very long.

Comment

Well I was wrong, UW did get a first down...on a roughing the passer penalty. Before that 3 3 and outs and punts. Less than 20 yards of total offense in Q1.

Comment

Almost dislocated my shoulder when I was patting myself on the back after Oregon's win. That was a HUGE win for the much maligned P12. Anyways, watching Greg do the WSU game and he's totally solid with Lincoln Kennedy. So the question is, why does Greg act like a clown when he calls a Zag game?
            The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
              Almost dislocated my shoulder when I was patting myself on the back after Oregon's win. That was a HUGE win for the much maligned P12. Anyways, watching Greg do the WSU game and he's totally solid with Lincoln Kennedy. So the question is, why does Greg act like a clown when he calls a Zag game?
              Because he can get away with it?

Yeah I've occasionally caught him calling baseball, women's hoops, maybe something else for WSU. And he's always been professional.

Comment

Well, Pac 12 living down to their reputation in the night caps. Arizona getting smoked by San Diego St. Arizona St. trailing UNLV. Utah might see a 9 game winning streak against BYU get snapped. At least Oregon St. has jumped on Hawaii early.

Comment

USC just canned their football coach, so the P12 is as bad as we thought it was. If not for the Oregon Ducks, the whole conference would be the laughingstock of the West Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                    USC just canned their football coach, so the P12 is as bad as we thought it was. If not for the Oregon Ducks, the whole conference would be the laughingstock of the West Coast.
                    You're ignoring UCLA smacking LSU and Colorado taking Texas A&M down to the wire.

Comment

Huskies finally found some offense and a team they can beat, whooping Arkansas St. Not a powerhouse, but gotta be considered a better opponent than Montana.

Comment

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                        Huskies finally found some offense and a team they can beat, whooping Arkansas St. Not a powerhouse, but gotta be considered a better opponent than Montana.
                        Why are you assuming a better opponent than the Griz? Montana beat them. Head to head should be the first criteria.
                        Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Minnesota 30
                          Colorado 0

No. Arizona 21
                          Arizona 19

Utah 31
                          San Diego St. 33

ASU 17
                          BYU 27

Fresno St. 40
                          UCLA 37
                          But we don't play nobody.

Comment

The Pac-12 just can't get out of its own way. Once the rankings come out tomorrow I expect to see mass turnover.

Comment

Yeah, yesterday was a miserable day for the Pac. Never mind, I guess they are as bad as we thought.

And Ohio St. needing 2 late touchdowns to pull away from Tulsa didn't exactly improve the quality of Oregon's win over the Buckeyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X