Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its too bad that you don't critically read or understand these graphs ( which look like you forged them with an etchosketch machine) From both posts, the comments are on worldwide cumulative.......or Europe or Brazil. Your last graph of the US proves my point. Just go sit quietly and review it. US data is what matters. Nobody, even Hopkins ) can vouch for the Euro or Brazil info. Might be that we're somewhat talking past each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
      Its too bad that you don't critically read or understand these graphs ( which look like you forged them with an etchosketch machine) From both posts, the comments are on worldwide cumulative.......or Europe or Brazil. Your last graph of the US proves my point. Just go sit quietly and review it. US data is what matters. Nobody, even Hopkins ) can vouch for the Euro or Brazil info. Might be that we're somewhat talking past each other.
      I’m only speaking about USA numbers.

Ignore the Brazil half of the screenshots if you want to.
      Or cover that half of your monitor with a post-it.

“Our world in data” and Hopkins and basically every other major covid tracking page with graphs all have and use the same CDC and Euro CDC data.

What are you talking about with this claim of forged etchasketch?

Comment

• I most your data is actually European data . I
        The one graph that applies to the USA is the last one . That proves my statement is absolutely cotton. Aren’t you getting tired of trying to be something you’re not nor will you ever be. And admitting you are wrong and incompetent to understand explain data is just not your long suit. And yet, as a pestering Jim Acosta type, you continue. Lolol.

Comment

• I would love to read a poll or responses of others who read the above page of back-forth, regarding which of the two of us is demonstrating incompetence in understanding or explaining data.

Comment

Working...
          X