Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How confident are you in having a ‘20-‘21 season

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
    1. Dixie....I forgot. Not watching the board much. Too busy.
    2. KXLY data is "exciting". lol People don't wear masks, don't observe distancing. etc and then go to bars where NO precautions are taken by staff OR when Philadephia Macaroni.......doesn't either but pumps out 57 people with positive test.is a reason.

    And then comes the spread from those same people. It's hopeless without people being sensing. Masks, distance, washing hands. It's a simple remedy.

    DO IT!
    You didn't forget. You can't post the tweet because it literally doesn't exist. It's wild how you can't admit that you're wrong. Being a doctor, I would assume you should be very accepting to being wrong as it could literally save lives. However, after reading your posts the last three months, I'm not so sure you are capable of such a thing.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Bouldin4Prez View Post
      You didn't forget. You can't post the tweet because it literally doesn't exist. It's wild how you can't admit that you're wrong. Being a doctor, I would assume you should be very accepting to being wrong as it could literally save lives. However, after reading your posts the last three months, I'm not so sure you are capable of such a thing.
      He could have also named the charity for the $30 donation I promised if he simply did the honest and upright thing, the kind of thing we’d all hope our kids learn to do in kindergarten.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Bouldin4Prez View Post
        You didn't forget. You can't post the tweet because it literally doesn't exist. It's wild how you can't admit that you're wrong. Being a doctor, I would assume you should be very accepting to being wrong as it could literally save lives. However, after reading your posts the last three months, I'm not so sure you are capable of such a thing.
        Here goes Bouldin...fact checked by Reuters. The quotes from Reuters are in quotes. Somebody used her name to quote what you're seeing below. As for you other comments. screw you. Everything I've posted was true and correct at the time it was posted. You don't like my style? Screw you again. You always have the option to block/ignore my comments. If you're ignorant of the science, screw you again. Have a nice day Like you matter??

        The posts purport that Ocasio-Cortez deleted a tweet from May 20, 2020 which said, “It’s vital that Governors maintain restrictions on businesses until after the November Elections because economic recovery will help Trump be re-elected. A few business closures or job losses is a small price to pay to be free from his presidency. #KeepUsClosed"


        Fact checked by Reuters.." And again, I've wasted time on a know nothing.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
          Here goes Bouldin...fact checked by Reuters. The quotes from Reuters are in quotes. Somebody used her name to quote what you're seeing below. As for you other comments. screw you. Everything I've posted was true and correct at the time it was posted. You don't like my style? Screw you again. You always have the option to block/ignore my comments. If you're ignorant of the science, screw you again. Have a nice day Like you matter??

          The posts purport that Ocasio-Cortez deleted a tweet from May 20, 2020 which said, “It’s vital that Governors maintain restrictions on businesses until after the November Elections because economic recovery will help Trump be re-elected. A few business closures or job losses is a small price to pay to be free from his presidency. #KeepUsClosed"


          Fact checked by Reuters.." And again, I've wasted time on a know nothing.
          Link?!


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
          - Gandalf the Grey

          ________________________________



          Foo Time

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
            Here goes Bouldin...fact checked by Reuters. The quotes from Reuters are in quotes. Somebody used her name to quote what you're seeing below. As for you other comments. screw you. Everything I've posted was true and correct at the time it was posted. You don't like my style? Screw you again. You always have the option to block/ignore my comments. If you're ignorant of the science, screw you again. Have a nice day Like you matter??

            The posts purport that Ocasio-Cortez deleted a tweet from May 20, 2020 which said, “It’s vital that Governors maintain restrictions on businesses until after the November Elections because economic recovery will help Trump be re-elected. A few business closures or job losses is a small price to pay to be free from his presidency. #KeepUsClosed"


            Fact checked by Reuters.." And again, I've wasted time on a know nothing.
            These articles took me maybe 30 seconds to find? The fact that you just doubled down on this is alarming. Take a deep breath and go for a walk, safely distanced from other people of course.


            https://apnews.com/afs:Content:9035601885

            https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ao...-closed-tweet/

            https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/...anting-to-keep

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
              Here goes Bouldin...fact checked by Reuters. The quotes from Reuters are in quotes. Somebody used her name to quote what you're seeing below. As for you other comments. screw you. Everything I've posted was true and correct at the time it was posted. You don't like my style? Screw you again. You always have the option to block/ignore my comments. If you're ignorant of the science, screw you again. Have a nice day Like you matter??

              The posts purport that Ocasio-Cortez deleted a tweet from May 20, 2020 which said, “It’s vital that Governors maintain restrictions on businesses until after the November Elections because economic recovery will help Trump be re-elected. A few business closures or job losses is a small price to pay to be free from his presidency. #KeepUsClosed"


              Fact checked by Reuters.." And again, I've wasted time on a know nothing.
              Actual Reuters fact check says the tweet never happened:
              https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23V32A
              Agent provocateur

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Bouldin4Prez View Post
                These articles took me maybe 30 seconds to find? The fact that you just doubled down on this is alarming. Take a deep breath and go for a walk, safely distanced from other people of course.


                https://apnews.com/afs:Content:9035601885

                https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ao...-closed-tweet/

                https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/...anting-to-keep
                I don't need your quotes. I posted the quote you said I didn't have and wasn't there. Grow up dude. I have a job, I don't need a walk. Im doing well. You, should apologize top me. NOW.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by sonuvazag View Post
                  Actual Reuters fact check says the tweet never happened:
                  https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23V32A
                  It was withdrawn because it was a made up quote. I read it. Likewise it was shared with 20000 others. It appeared but (you might be missing the point) it was posted and that it was posted is beyond dispute. BUT IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE who did the dirty deed. That's all it was. So it was taken down. No hard feelings.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
                    I don't need your quotes. I posted the quote you said I didn't have and wasn't there. Grow up dude. I have a job, I don't need a walk. Im doing well. You, should apologize top me. NOW.
                    I'm so impressed by the mental gymnastics you were able to just pull off that I will apologize to you. I'm sorry for attacking your credibility/ability to reason Abe, carry on with your day. Wish you well.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      lol Accepted Bouldin..we're mostly friends here. It's always a problem understanding what's in another person's head. My Aunt Margaret in Hillyard was teaching do running the library out there always told me you must be crystal clear when you write things...other people's experience in life may not be yours so people inpute ideas when the guy being criticized had very innocent meanings. Thus, this is where we find ourselves on this board.at least sometimes. No worries.
                      We soldier on in life.
                      Best wishes.
                      Abe

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
                        Everything I've posted was true and correct at the time it was posted. You don't like my style? Screw you again. You always have the option to block/ignore my comments. If you're ignorant of the science, screw you again.
                        It has been almost scary to see how many and how varied your untrue / incorrect claims have been. Many errors on things unrelated to pure politics or ideology. A few from recent weeks:

                        - you claimed the average annual deaths from flu were higher than the all-time highest death year from flu. (Average is ~36,000, not 60-80,000)

                        - you claimed Spokane has the highest “patient flow” of any place in the 13 western states. (It doesn’t. )

                        - you claimed Sacred Heart is WA’s largest hospital (Swedish has more beds, staff, procedures, and income)

                        - you claimed Germany’s population skews younger than Italy’s (it doesn’t)

                        - you claimed Germany had the lowest covid death rate, with the USA second (they aren’t close to that)

                        - you claimed Germany’s disease outcome was due to the foresight of its unusually early border closures (those closed concurrent or after many other EU nations)

                        - you claimed 27,000 people live on every city block of Manhattan, but that number is every square kilometer, which is each composed of 64 city blocks.

                        - you claimed this was a minor variant of the flu

                        - you claimed 25-50% of official covid deaths were people who never had covid (not merely those who went untested)

                        - you claimed Ocasio-Cortes wrote some crazy conspiracy fodder tweet, then repeated the lie 2 more times while insulting those who asked for evidence

                        - you claimed Fauci says we’ll have hundred million plus vaccines out by mid December (he didn’t)

                        - you claimed Brix said half of all positive test results are false positives (she didn't, they aren’t)

                        - you claim you’ve never made a false claim. ( you have made a few)
                        Last edited by LTownZag; 06-29-2020, 09:28 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by LTownZag View Post
                          It has been almost scary to see how many and how varied your untrue / incorrect claims have been. A few from recent weeks:

                          - you claimed the average annual deaths from flu were higher than the all-time highest death year from flu.

                          - you claimed Spokane has the highest “patient flow” of any place in the 15 western states. It doesn’t.

                          - you claimed Sacred Heart is WA’s largest hospital (Swedish has more beds, staff, procedures, and income)

                          - you claimed Germany’s population skews younger than Italy’s (it doesn’t)

                          - you claimed Germany had the lowest covid death rate, with the USA second (they aren’t)

                          - you claimed Germany’s disease outcome was due to the foresight of its unusually early border closures (those were after many other EU nations)

                          - you claimed 27,000 people live on every city block of Manhattan, but that number is every square kilometer, which is each composed of 64 city blocks.

                          - you claimed this was a minor variant of the flu

                          - you claimed 25-50% of official covid deaths were people who never had covid (not merely went untested)

                          - you claimed Ocasio-Cortes wrote some crazy conspiracy fodder tweet, then repeated the lie 2 more times

                          - you claimed Fauci says we’ll have hundred million plus vaccines out by mid December (he didn’t)

                          - you claimed Brix said half of all positive test results are false positives (she didnt, they aren’t)

                          - you claim you’ve never made a false claim. ( you did)
                          This could all be true, but none helps the narrative, and could help close the thread.

                          Opinions and links are more than welcome. Let them speak for themselves, the rest of us will figure things out.
                          Not even a smile? What's your problem!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Grow up LTown. Everything you wrote is worthless. Everything I said may not agree with your narrative but what I e written was spot on when I wrote it. You argued with everything I wrote from day 1 . You have no background i this but you spout relentlessly.
                            You’re smooth in your responses but over half the time your incompetence shows . I don’t really give a cht what you think. I rarely respond to you and you are on ignore. I don’t spend time of fools.
                            To be clear though, everything I e said was correct when I said it. Tony Fauci told me he thought he would have over 200 million doses by years end. If he misses that goal , that’s the way it goes.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by willandi View Post
                              This could all be true, but none helps the narrative, and could help close the thread.

                              Opinions and links are more than welcome. Let them speak for themselves, the rest of us will figure things out.
                              Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
                              Grow up LTown. Everything you wrote is worthless. Everything I said may not agree with your narrative but what I e written was spot on when I wrote it. You argued with everything I wrote from day 1 . You have no background i this but you spout relentlessly.
                              You’re smooth in your responses but over half the time your incompetence shows . I don’t really give a cht what you think. I rarely respond to you and you are on ignore. I don’t spend time of fools.
                              To be clear though, everything I e said was correct when I said it. Tony Fauci told me he thought he would have over 200 million doses by years end. If he misses that goal , that’s the way it goes.
                              You too, Doc. Let's just post relevant without putting others down...please.
                              Not even a smile? What's your problem!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X